Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WXTQ Power 105.5 gives way to pure rock

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
Deleted User 15835

WXTQ Power 105.5 gives way to pure rock

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Fri May 26, 2023 11:53 pm

JobyOne

Re: WXTQ Power 105.5 gives way to pure rock

Post by JobyOne » Wed May 31, 2023 8:49 pm

Streamed it this afternoon. Great to hear Suzy Wadd back on the radio! She created a lot of the radio magic when I was listening to her on 92X/WXGT in Columbus during my high school years that made me dream of working in the industry.

DJ_Tanner

Post by DJ_Tanner » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:22 am

I worked for David Palmer and the Lamberts at WATH Inc. many years ago and have fond memories of my time there.
I have no idea who Suzy Wadd is. I don’t think she is well known in Southeast Ohio, but I’m glad they brought in some good and experienced talent! They need it!

-DJ Tanner!

windsor

Post by windsor » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:39 pm

Listened awhile this morn as I love this type of format...and I know its a small market station and all . But someone didnt get the memo.. ..A Pure Rock format is usually a guitar rock format.

But I heard some Supertramp and then a 70s nooner playing America and the Guess Who.

Plus female jock the Lizard talks way too much.

Good luck to them on the format but a few adjustments might help.....like the imaging though.

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

DJ_Tanner

Post by DJ_Tanner » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:18 pm

I will have to give them a listen when I can. It was a post in this forum about little ole WXTQ that prompted me to finally register as a user here.
Does anyone know much about this Jackson County group that bought WXTQ?

-DJ Tanner!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic