Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Party 103.3 Testimonials on their website.

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
Deleted User 15408

Party 103.3 Testimonials on their website.

Post by Deleted User 15408 » Sun May 07, 2023 6:01 pm

How out of touch is Andrew Z? if you go on the party1033.com website, he has quotes from "Celebs" saying nice things about the mess he broadcasts from his dining room table.

“This radio station sounds amazing. It’s something I wish I could have done because it’s a great format…” – Chris Kirkpatrick *NSYNC

Chris Kirpatrick? really? People know him better as a guy Eminem ripped on than his role backing up Justin Timberlake.

“The excitement that you guys have together, you can feel that.” – Jeff Timmons 98 Degrees

Um? the only person anyone remembers about 98 Degrees is that Nick guy and its not even from that boy band. It's from that t.v. show he did with his wife Jessica Simpson.

“It sounds absolutely incredible.” – Samantha Mumba

Who? I mean. . . . who?

Next thing you know he will say this creepy video from the internet is a person singing a song about how they feel listening to that horrible excuse for a radio station.

But what do you expect from Z? I don't expect much. Why isn't the party over yet? It should be a felony that its still on the air. It's an abomination. Wash your grubby fingernails!

Mega Hertz

Re: Party 103.3 Testimonials on their website.

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun May 07, 2023 6:47 pm

Considering the time that has passed since those artists were in their prime, it would be akin to having testimonials in 2000 that read:

"Such a groovy station!"
-Peter Noone, Herman's Hermits

"Like, far out format you guys have there!"
-Mickey Dolenz, the Monkees

"I would totally listen more if I had an FM radio!"
-Wayne Fontana

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

CurlyHoward

Post by CurlyHoward » Sun May 07, 2023 7:50 pm

wait the Potty 103.3 website is actually up today? check it out while you can before it's down again tomorrow.

those quotes do fit how old and white the music is on that station, though!

rugratsonline

Post by rugratsonline » Sun May 07, 2023 11:12 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 6:47 pm
Considering the time that has passed since those artists were in their prime, it would be akin to having testimonials in 2000 that read:

"Such a groovy station!"
-Peter Noone, Herman's Hermits

"Like, far out format you guys have there!"
-Mickey Dolenz, the Monkees

"I would totally listen more if I had an FM radio!"
-Wayne Fontana
Don't give them any ideas -- chances are these quotes will be on his site tomorrow. ;)

JEDSBALLS

Post by JEDSBALLS » Mon May 08, 2023 7:31 am

0.0 in the last book :rollin

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Mon May 08, 2023 5:18 pm

Whenever I listen passing through, I only hear sad EMO tunes, and sissy music. Certainly nothing conducive to partying :lol

But hey, that's just me.

"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

CurlyHoward

Post by CurlyHoward » Mon May 08, 2023 10:24 pm

Yeah no shit. 101.5's lineup of Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys and Taylor Swift motivating women to make it through another brutal, awful backbreaking 8 hours of office work is more of a party.

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Mon May 22, 2023 11:17 pm

This is a Cluster F

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic