Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WANE Fort Wayne

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
edj

WANE Fort Wayne

Post by edj » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:09 pm

Spent last night in Fort Wayne and had the "pleasure" of watching their Sunday night News. Virtually no actual news, just fluff. The weather reporter was abysmal, constantly stumbling and pointing out useless information "if you double today's temperature, it wouldn't reach the record". I later found out he's a college student who does weather on weekends. Still, he needs a lot of work.
Sports was prerecorded, or at least appeared to be.

I know Fort Wayne is considered small market, but I don't see the Lansing newscasts as this bad.

Taco

Re: WANE Fort Wayne

Post by Taco » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:16 pm

Maybe watching during the week might be different as the weekends generally have different anchors. I've never had an issue with them.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: WANE Fort Wayne

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:23 pm

WANE is a bad station. It's where WOOD-TV's rejects go.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic