Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is WMNT 48 still on?

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
windsor

Re: Is WMNT 48 still on?

Post by windsor » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:05 pm

WOHO wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:40 am
For those of us who cut the cord and use a big ole Channel Master antenna, you aim the antenna for the Toledo Five, but WLMB is over -90 degrees different orientation and not going to be received over the air without an larger old school antenna that takes in the Low-VHF band and is pointed (NW) to Michigan instead of (east) to Jerusalem Township
Probably why WOHO that WLMB was pixelated, my ant point was a bit off the mark for it to come in with the Toledo Five.Im using a CM 3018 which is supposed to have the low vhf element.And a LNA 200 amp.

I bought it last year to pull in WHNE on vhf3 but they screwed us in Windsor as were in the null to protect a vhf3 in Sandusky, which is so far to really interfere with them, Windsor could have gotten some of the radiation.But oh well.... :barf

As for WMNT, last year it was a bit hit and miss, dont know if they upped power at all , it seems stronger.We'll see when lake tropo happens if it will get knocked out for me since WQHS Clev a full power is also on RF36.

Before the repack, pointed at Toledo I would also pull in most of Fort Wayne during tropo events and sometimes off the side all Columbus.This short band now sucks.... :horns

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic