Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Info on channel 26?

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
Splouge

Info on channel 26?

Post by Splouge » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:44 pm

I've been in touch with the owner of rabbitears.info, regularly emailing him with updates and corrections on the info listed on his website whenever possible. The listing for CHWI-60 however is incomplete. It lists no video resolution, it doesn't say whether or not SAP audio is being transmitted, and the PSIP name may be out of date. I can't provide any updates since I never received the station.

I need your help. What's the PSIP short name and video resolution of 26.1? And is there secondary audio being transmitted, if so, how many audio tracks?

Thank you

UPDATE: I received info from RingtailedFox, and I've emailed the info to rabbitears. It has been updated accordingly. Thanks again to RingtailedFox! :D

"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic