Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Q105.5 in Toledo is stunting

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
FuzzBuster

Re: Q105.5 in Toledo is stunting

Post by FuzzBuster » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:43 pm

Ive listened off and on the last couple of weeks, caught a mix segment during Eric Chase afternoon show Friday with DJ Manny Mix whose done stuff prior in Toledo radio. I really liked it. Q has the potential to be decent and if played right, take some numbers from other outlets. im interested in seeing what they do going forward

Deleted User 15062

Re: Q105.5 in Toledo is stunting

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:46 pm

FuzzBuster wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:43 pm
Ive listened off and on the last couple of weeks, caught a mix segment during Eric Chase afternoon show Friday with DJ Manny Mix whose done stuff prior in Toledo radio. I really liked it. Q has the potential to be decent and if played right, take some numbers from other outlets. im interested in seeing what they do going forward
My point... They aren't playing right here... or now other markets, claiming they are CHR/Top 40. Now listening to various stations this week, I see that they are cookie cutter. Not breaking the MAC mold. They are 101.5 The River, but slightly updated music. They do not even seem to mold to Adult CHR, as many Adult or Mainstream CHR artists are not being played.

They ruined KFR in Battle Creek. Will find out next weekend if they ruined 95.5 ZPL in Indy. I suspect they did.

The way they are now, they may as well call themselves "Easy 105.5."

Please note that Cumulus has never been good for powerhouse stations or standing out in a crowd.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic