Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WNCX Clev. adding 90's Rock

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
windsor

WNCX Clev. adding 90's Rock

Post by windsor » Tue May 12, 2020 9:49 pm

Ive been reading reports today of WNCX Clev. changing up their playlist and adding 90's rock such as STP, Greenday, & Offspring.

Also an imaging change as they now dub themselves "Clev. Rock Station"

Can't listen bc of geoblocked but have been watching the latest song played list.

Maybe someone can verify.....

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

Deleted User 15299

Re: WNCX Clev. adding 90's Rock

Post by Deleted User 15299 » Tue May 12, 2020 11:27 pm

Aww too bad. I've always liked Classic Rock to be well.. Classic rock. The Who,Stones,CCR,Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Tom Petty, The Cars, The Police, The Beatles, etc....

I know times have changed but Green Day as classic rock is just weird to me.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed May 13, 2020 3:43 am

Wow! They’re one of the last Classic Rock stations to add 90s music. They’re my local station and I haven’t heard any of these songs yet, but it sounds like they’re “getting with the times”.
Is WCSX playing 90s yet? I think they might be the last one that hasn’t started now.

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Thu May 14, 2020 4:07 am

CSX has dipped their toes into the '90s, at least somewhat. I know I've heard RHCP, R.E.M., Smashing Pumpkins, and *I think* Nirvana and Green Day (not sure here). Also, looks like the Beatles are out of regular rotation there now, unless they're still getting spins on Over Easy...

take this job and shove it

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu May 14, 2020 7:00 am

Some choices on 94.7 have been odd.

Haven't heard Nirvana or Pearl Jam at all, yet I hear Candlebox all the time. Really? They're more deserving of airplay than Metallica and the big Seattle bands?

The only Pumpkins song I've heard is "1979," the same one WOMC plays.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic