Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bill Stewart - WRQN

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
WOHO

Bill Stewart - WRQN

Post by WOHO » Tue May 26, 2020 11:09 am

So, is Bill Stewart only temporarily gone from 93.5 WRQN until the virus clears so that he can Voice Track from the studio? I still hear a body on the air at 7pm saying that they're filling in for BS, so is it because he's 65 and they don't want an older person getting sick at from being there, or was Cumulus really so cheap that they didn't keep him on the payroll, or perhaps he's unable to VT from home at this time?

radioandtventhusiast

Re: Bill Stewart - WRQN

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Tue May 26, 2020 1:02 pm

I'm wondering that too. A little over a month ago, another user said he was fired. However, he's still listed on RQN'S website. I haven't listened at 7PM in a while, so are they still using the "In for Bill Stewart" phrase? Because if not, he's probably no longer with 93.5. Over the past few weeks, I've heard Jerry Mac, Johny D, and Mookie from K100 doing the slot. Jerry Mac has been on the most, and he seems to not talk all that much on the air. I'm still thinking it's a furlough. People are also wondering where London Mitchell is, as he's been off for a few weeks now too.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic