Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

CFZM Zoomer Radio 740

A place to go for those of you who wish to discuss happenings in OH, IN, IL, WI, and Ontario. OSU sucks, by the way.
Deleted User 14888

Re: CFZM Zoomer Radio 740

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:36 pm

innate-in-you wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:04 pm
The demographics of advertising could be turning.
Many millenials prefer smartphones to radios, and millenials have little money to spend.

I've suspected for a long time that advertisers have had a "gentlemans' agreement" that they do not buy radio for 50+, and buy television for that age group instead ("Ask your doctor if our new very expensive patent-protection cted maintenance drug is right for you").

As radio stations look to the few demographic groups with money to spend, the agreement may be falling apart
I don’t get what your saying if the millennials don’t have the money how could they afford the smart phone, smartphone $500.+ radio $10.+, I think it doesn’t matter, I’m A Senior and have both. I listen to radio and I also stream and listen to CD’s these are just multiple options. Steaming is a plus for radio, it’s a great thing to hear Any radio station anywhere in the world don’t you think, I listen to people I used to work with from The Northwest every day on the internet this is amazing stuff.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic