Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Brady Guilbault leaving WUPY

Discussion pertaining to Marquette, Escanaba, Iron Mountain, Houghton, Ironwood, and Northern Wisconsin, too!
teetoppz28

Brady Guilbault leaving WUPY

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:26 am

Brady Guilbault announced this morning that he is leaving the station today, Friday, Nov. 11. Not sure you many listeners are on here, but he was the host of the morning shows at WUPY. He took over for Jan Tucker a few years ago. Not sure where he's going, but he says it's in media, but no longer on the radio.

Safe travels, Brady! The show won't be the same on Monday!

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

ADD in TC

Re: Brady Guilbault leaving WUPY

Post by ADD in TC » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:42 am

Perhaps,Wupy is in the mist of an ownership change.

teetoppz28

Re: Brady Guilbault leaving WUPY

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:26 pm

I wasn't a regular listener to the morning show, but I tuned in every-so-often when I needed a break from "regular" radio morning shows. It was/is an interesting mix of what sounds like a few Yoopers having a party line phone call with each other. I just happened to be listening on Friday, when Brady made the announcement. :)

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic