Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Steve Asplund retiring

Discussion pertaining to Marquette, Escanaba, Iron Mountain, Houghton, Ironwood, and Northern Wisconsin, too!
GREATLAKESVET

Re: Steve Asplund retiring

Post by GREATLAKESVET » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:26 pm

Regardless of what little you know, BG, Steve Asplund is the consummate professional and went a long with helping TV6 News become a very credible news organization. I know. I worked with him. No slap at Andrew LaCombe, but when Steve signs off for good WLUC will be losing a lot of experience and insight that you just can never replace. Enjoy your retirement, Steve! You've more than earned it and all of Upper Michigan owes you a big debt of gratitude. So think twice before you post something stupid.

Great Lakes Vet

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:24 pm

GREATLAKESVET wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:26 pm
Regardless of what little you know, BG, Steve Asplund is the consummate professional and went a long with helping TV6 News become a very credible news organization. I know. I worked with him. No slap at Andrew LaCombe, but when Steve signs off for good WLUC will be losing a lot of experience and insight that you just can never replace. Enjoy your retirement, Steve! You've more than earned it and all of Upper Michigan owes you a big debt of gratitude. So think twice before you post something stupid.
"BG" is banned troll LL101, Mr. Reason, etc. She can't post anything unless it is something stupid.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat May 08, 2021 8:55 pm

I've enjoyed Steve Apslund's work through the years, and for a station in a market of its size, WLUC does a terrific job.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic