All accepted registrations through June 15 at 7:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

UP Sports Radio

Discussion pertaining to Marquette, Escanaba, Iron Mountain, Houghton, Ironwood, and Northern Wisconsin, too!
Newsguru

UP Sports Radio

Post by Newsguru » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:48 pm

How would you go about fixing 105.1 and 93.3 FM? Do one of these stations need to get the Tigers on the FM? Do you listen about the same for both or do you listen to one more than the other?

CaseyFord

Re: UP Sports Radio

Post by CaseyFord » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:37 am

The Biggest Problem with 105.1 is EVERYTHING is National, the shows and the commercials. They are also lazy. Dana, Tiki, and Brandon haven't been on for over 3 months now, yet the radio still description still says they are. Dana left, Tiki and Brandon are on at 9am (which doesn't air because Patrick is on). I also like listening to Rome up here. I talked with my former employers (ESPN 93.3 & 970) and said if they put the Tigers I would buy advertising because I believe the TIGERS should be on the FM Dial. I guess if anyone reads this from GLR I would "probably buy" from them as well. I feel like its a waste of money to keep putting The Tigers on the AM.

MetalUpYourAss1973

Re: UP Sports Radio

Post by MetalUpYourAss1973 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:48 am

They should fix 93.3 by changing their frequency. 93.1 from Iron Mountain is stronger in Ishpeming and causes interference with it on some radios.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic