Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Traverse City - Petoskey Nielsen Audio #s

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
TC Talks

Re: Traverse City - Petoskey Nielsen Audio #s

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:44 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:40 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:27 pm
Chip is Americana as the day is long.

KPIG/KFOG were classic free form stations. Both long gone now...
Did you ever even hear the tracks I mentioned? It's not Taylor's "Wild Thing", "Angel Of The Morning", or "I Can't Let Go". It's San Francisco Folksy.
Have you heard his collaborations of late? He just gets better.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:17 pm

I do love that Sagnasty's Z93 morning show, The Morning After, makes fun of TC's Z93 a bit. It's hilarious when listeners of TC's Z93 accidentally call in to the wrong show with prize question answers and Matt / Adam tell them they are incorrect, even though the caller obviously is! :lol:

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

ChrisWL1980

Post by ChrisWL1980 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:42 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:17 pm
I do love that Sagnasty's Z93 morning show, The Morning After, makes fun of TC's Z93 a bit. It's hilarious when listeners of TC's Z93 accidentally call in to the wrong show with prize question answers and Matt / Adam tell them they are incorrect, even though the caller obviously is! :lol:
Ha, I thought digital tuning was supposed to eliminate issues like that. :rollin

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:44 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Saginaw is straight trash.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:06 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:44 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Saginaw is straight trash.
Yeah, was not a fan of accidently driving through there. Getting lost in there sucked last year.

Side note: Why is WUPS in Traverse City's book? I thought they were out of Houghton Lake.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:26 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:06 am

Side note: Why is WUPS in Traverse City's book? I thought they were out of Houghton Lake.
Owners Black Diamond are subscribers, and WUPS had enough listening to show up in the book. All it takes.. BTW, if you want to subscribe you have to pay for ALL stations in your cluster that might or do show up.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic