Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Lack of new hires on Television

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
kager

Re: Lack of new hires on Television

Post by kager » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:22 am

In my reduced viewing of the station over the past few months, I realized something missing last night...

Sure enough, I checked Brewvine & 10's website, and noted that their overused anchor / producer Andrea Ludema was gone from 'meet the team'. Looks like she high-tailed it to Nashville, TN after election night. Was never a fan of her delivery on-air, but she probably held alot of things together for the Caddy Kids, judging from the sheer amount of airtime she got...

Those remaining may be close to - or at - burn-out level.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

BirdieKingBobo

Post by BirdieKingBobo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:47 pm

Ms Ludema came off as very entitled in person.... like she was better than Cadillac ..
And with Lauren Scafidi working less than Santa Claus ... I sure hope they pay overtime at Noine and Ten .....

mud man

Post by mud man » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:53 pm

Another has left 9 & 10 for greener pastures. Whitney Amann announced she is leaving *sniff* for the Festival Foundation in TC. All the best to Ms. Amann in her future endeavors with the cherry people.

kager

Post by kager » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:52 pm

mud man wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:53 pm
Another has left 9 & 10 for greener pastures. Whitney Amann announced she is leaving *sniff* for the Festival Foundation in TC. All the best to Ms. Amann in her future endeavors with the cherry people.
Another one leaving the "industry" altogether, huh? On air and still on the website, so maybe the announcement was a tad premature.

Something tells me they're gonna need more than one...

BirdieKingBobo

Post by BirdieKingBobo » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:14 pm

Noine and Ten is posting new hires on Facebook.... I applaud Noine and Ten for announcing new hires... it shows that these employees matter.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:07 pm

Did 9&10 just hired Eric Trump?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

kager

Post by kager » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:53 pm

Stevens is the best wx person they have:

No speech impediments, no breathing and phrasing issues, and he knows how to pronounce "temperatures"...

(hint to the other two: it's not 'tempatchers' - if you cannot pronounce it, please - for the love of the English language - at least CONSIDER shortening it to 'temps'!)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic