Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

106.7 playing Christmas music

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
BirdieKingBobo

106.7 playing Christmas music

Post by BirdieKingBobo » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:19 am

I listen to Satellite Radio 99.5% of the time in my car; however with a rental, I had to listen to local stuff for about 10 minutes the other day. 106.7 was pre programmed in the car. I hit it for a second.... and they were playing Frosty the Snowman... On September 11th.... WTF.... So I quickly turned the tuner around to check other stations.. Holy smokes, Terrestrial Radio in Northern Michigan has gone down the tubes. There was more religious stations than anything else. NPR was on four stations... The Bull was on two.... And yet, I couldn't find the Michigan Football game on any of the local stations up here... WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO Radio.....

kager

Re: 106.7 playing Christmas music

Post by kager » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:34 am

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic