Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Megan Viecelli is gone

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
BirdieKingBobo

Megan Viecelli is gone

Post by BirdieKingBobo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:17 am

Another 9&10 anchor has left the Station. The most talented Megan Viecelli is no longer with the station. The Website is still not updated and at this rate; Bill Froelich will be anchoring the Evening News in about two weeks. We don't want that..... Come on 9&10.... hire some talent.... and update the website.

organman95

Re: Megan Viecelli is gone

Post by organman95 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:40 pm

I always thought Bill Froelich and Joe Charlevoix worked well together on the weekends at 7&4 back in the mid-2000s. Just have to pair Bill with the right person and he is fine.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:20 am

From what I can tell, her bio from the 9and10 website has been archived. Nice mugshot from a couple of years ago, though. https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2018/ ... ed-by-cops

BirdieKingBobo

Post by BirdieKingBobo » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:10 pm

I know Bill Froelich on a personal basis.... and its my personal feeling of him on the way he has treated people, including myself that is the reason why I cannot believe he is back working in this market. Him anchoring the news would not be a good choice in my opinion.

kager

Post by kager » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:24 pm

BirdieKingBobo wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:10 pm
I know Bill Froelich on a personal basis.... and its my personal feeling of him on the way he has treated people, including myself that is the reason why I cannot believe he is back working in this market. Him anchoring the news would not be a good choice in my opinion.
I don't know him from Adam, but BF filled in on MTM first couple of days this week, and it was not exactly an 'enjoyable end-user experience'.

Just judging from the facial expressions of his co-anchor during pull-away shots of the two of them, he was not enjoying it much, either.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic