Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Quarantined Deals

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
Deleted User 12047

Quarantined Deals

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:07 am

So I'm stuck self-isolated in Hooterville and can't get to the summer house in Grawn and have no idea what's going on up there... WKLT is still on the air, and the deal has closed. WFCX and WKLZ deals are approved, but no closing yet - are these still off air? I see WKAD deal was approved this past week, with an interesting caveat (it has to close by June 1 or wait until the new license is applied for and renewed.). So I would assume that the WSRT 106.7 deal gets approved in the next few weeks. Are they still talking about going Rhythmic AC on that frequency? What's going on? Help a brother out here...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic