All accepted registrations through September 8 at 11:45a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective June 9, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=30571

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Weekend TV is Horrid

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
TheForce

Weekend TV is Horrid

Post by TheForce » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:51 pm

I will say it again, weekend TV is horrible. All these damn channels and not a damn thing on during the weekends unless you are a sports enthusiast. Line-ups of sports, paid programming (infomercials like Gotham Steel or Genie Bra), westerns, crap docs on The Weather Channel, etc.... Seriously, online streaming is the way to go and a lot cheaper than cable TV. I think streaming is close as a la carte as your gonna get.

Nelson

Re: Weekend TV is Horrid

Post by Nelson » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:02 pm

Yeah, I rarely find anything worth watching on the weekend. Its a shame, too. Weekends are really the only time I have available to watch TV. Too busy during the week. Only thing worth watching on the weekends is Red Green Show reruns on WCMU on Saturday nights!

organman95

Re: Weekend TV is Horrid

Post by organman95 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:20 am

I dropped cable TV seven years ago, got both Netflix and Hulu. Basically the same, with more options, and a LOT cheaper

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic