Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Coming to 106 KHQ

Covers all of Northern Lower Michigan (from Ludington to Tawas northward), as well as the Straits Area and Soo Region.
Matt

Re: Coming to 106 KHQ

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:35 pm

Trophyhead wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:06 am
The proofreader in me cannot stand idle, it is "Trish" of MacDonald-Garber Broadcasting. Small potatoes yes, minor points awarded for the first acknowledgement.
The joke went over your head.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 15969

Post by Deleted User 15969 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:15 pm

Good first show for Bailey Z!

Her time checks were off by several minutes.

Dead segues into songs and spots.

Intern Francesco handled the forecast. He must be really good at navigating the internet website weather.gov.

She's obviously local and live.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:00 pm

RadioDrkz wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:15 pm

Intern Francesco handled the forecast. He must be really good at navigating the internet website weather.gov.

I am sure we are all so proud. Anyone else care?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:44 am

RadioDrkz wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:15 pm

So which disgruntled former MGB employee is spending time trashing someone's first show instead of actually trying to run their own railroad? Perhaps also a disgruntled former Cumulus employee whose new air staff has already decided is clueless? Should we do an aircheck review on their show? And what's the point anyway - intimidation? Yeah, that works. Perhaps MGB attorneys will subpoena IP addresses to find out who's libeling their company with false statements about payoffs? Now that's intimidation.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:17 pm

Easy kids, some times truth hurts. Opinions aren't actionable.

Haven't heard her, but I am sure she is adequate or she will be thrown to the wolves...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:01 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:13 am
Who is the Garner family and who is Tish? What proof do you have that this Tish person pays off Nielsen?
Trish not Tish. This is Tish. Gomez would be the one for payoffs.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic