Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fred Heumann is back, on WILX...

Discussion pertaining to Lansing, Jackson, Owosso, and all areas from Alma to Hillsdale
G G

Re: Fred Heumann is back, on WILX...

Post by G G » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:27 am

gotigers wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:18 am
I caught Fred for the first time this evening. He was back in his element covering high school football. I don't think I've seen WILX put this much effort into sports in a long while. (Tim Staudt has been phoning it in with prerecorded "In My View" segments for a few years now, and they've had the news anchor reading the sports on the weekend quite a bit over the past several years.) Tonight they actually had three live reporters (Fred, Kellan Buddy, and Natalie Kerwin) out on location to cover high school football resuming practice today. Maybe Fred can breathe some life back into the WILX sports department.
Give Tim a break. He's been around for over 40 years. Any larger market would be lucky to have him.

I will say this, they need to get a few more young bucks in there to learn from the legends.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

high fidelity

Re: Fred Heumann is back, on WILX...

Post by high fidelity » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:44 pm

What shows is Fred doing? 11 pm during the week? Weekend shows?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic