Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

If you care about free Radio and Television....

Discussion pertaining to Lansing, Jackson, Owosso, and all areas from Alma to Hillsdale
Deleted User 15265

If you care about free Radio and Television....

Post by Deleted User 15265 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:09 am

If you care about free over the air radio and television please let our politicians in Washington know here's a website from the NAB. www.wearebroadcasters.com, Thanks

Deleted User 15062

Re: If you care about free Radio and Television....

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:39 pm

Ok, we get it. No reason to spam every forum.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:46 am

Classichits939 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:09 am
If you care about free over the air radio and television please let our politicians in Washington know here's a website from the NAB. www.wearebroadcasters.com, Thanks
Quite honestly, I no longer care about free over the air radio. The 10 minute commercial breaks follow by a bland playlist mandated by some corporate suit. The same stale formats. Throwing a half-ass station on the air to do nothing more than steal a ratings share from a competitor. Until corporate radio decides to give a damn, I'll stick to satellite and streaming.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:03 am

Graham Wellington wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:46 am
Classichits939 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:09 am
Quite honestly, I no longer care about free over the air radio. The 10 minute commercial breaks follow by a bland playlist mandated by some corporate suit. The same stale formats. Throwing a half-ass station on the air to do nothing more than steal a ratings share from a competitor. Until corporate radio decides to give a damn, I'll stick to satellite and streaming.
It's not just Corp Radio. Tegna and Gray both have mandatory programming. However awful and unprofessional looking and being, it is awful and not in the public's interest. Only corporate's. "Harry" was a prime example. No open credits, bad flow, not relevant, etc. That was a mandatory Liberty show, til Liberty ditched the show, for another bad one.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic