Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

SMOKE in the Tri-Cities?

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Colonel Flagg

SMOKE in the Tri-Cities?

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:25 am

Last night, and even this morning, I noticed that the hourly weather observation at Tri-Cities is still listed as "Smoke"

It's the only remaining WX reporting station left showing Smoke. Is this in error, or is there a plume actually coming ashore from Saginaw Bay? At one point, the observation this morning said "Rain and Smoke"

Very strange. :smokin

"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

MikeBear

Re: SMOKE in the Tri-Cities?

Post by MikeBear » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:01 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:25 am
Last night, and even this morning, I noticed that the hourly weather observation at Tri-Cities is still listed as "Smoke"

It's the only remaining WX reporting station left showing Smoke. Is this in error, or is there a plume actually coming ashore from Saginaw Bay? At one point, the observation this morning said "Rain and Smoke"

Very strange. :smokin
I live up in Sanford, and I can tell you we've been smelling Canadian wildfire smoke for quite some time (week something). Still can smell it right now, even though it's FINALLY been raining since early this morning. Need more rain to wash it out completely.

Colonel Flagg

Re: SMOKE in the Tri-Cities?

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:07 pm

Thanks for the update. That's sounds terrible, and I concur, bring on the rain!
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic