Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Leslie LoBue Toldo exits

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Laura Ingalls

Re: Leslie LoBue Toldo exits

Post by Laura Ingalls » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:54 am

Keto is not LL. I know exactly who he is. Women in the newsroom hate working with him because he has a distinct "creeper" quality and a grating personality. His posts display his trademark humor (only funny to him). Little man needs to come here and go off on people to feel like he's somebody.
Rage on, dolt. I looked around and couldn't find a single damn to give about your opinion.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:59 pm

Laura Ingalls wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:54 am
Keto is not LL. I know exactly who he is. Women in the newsroom hate working with him because he has a distinct "creeper" quality and a grating personality. His posts display his trademark humor (only funny to him). Little man needs to come here and go off on people to feel like he's somebody.
Rage on, dolt. I looked around and couldn't find a single damn to give about your opinion.
Keto is lovinlife

The censorship king from out of state.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:57 am

KETO: There is nothing wrong with senior ladies. Most of them are well experienced and do a good job.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic