Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Leslie LoBue Toldo exits

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Soundchaser

Re: Leslie LoBue Toldo exits

Post by Soundchaser » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:54 am

sinklair wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:28 am
I received much more than a hug from yo mama last night.
And with his final retort, Stink said. "WOW! I think I'm finally ready to join the 7th grade debate team!"

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:24 pm

sinklair wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:28 am
I received much more than a hug from yo mama last night.
It's interesting that you've stolen 1994 mom jokes AND keep bumping this thread where Leslie had you your ass on a platter multiple times.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:08 pm

Matt, the only person who has handed me a** on a platter is yo mama

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:28 pm

sinklair wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:08 pm
Matt, the only person who has handed me a** on a platter is yo mama
My mom is dead. Thanks for reminding me.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:42 pm

Matt: making it all about you again? I thought you’d try staying on topic with Mrs. Toldo…

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:03 am

sinklair wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:42 pm
Matt: making it all about you again? I thought you’d try staying on topic with Mrs. Toldo…
You're a sociopath. I'm MORE THAN WILLING to continue talking about the stealth beating Leslie gave to you.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:16 am

You’re right… and it proves my point about the anger management issues that Leslie has… one of the many reasons why it was best that she “retire.”

Deleted User 15555

Post by Deleted User 15555 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:46 pm

Holy $hit. Step away from the keyboard.

Laura Ingalls

Post by Laura Ingalls » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:24 am

Wow, Keto, you have put an awful lot of thought into this little diatribe. I hate to burst your bubble, but I was never bitter about leaving Detroit. I left my job at UPN50 to try my hand at something outside TV news. Then, about a year later, the station ended its newscasts. I loved my time in Detroit as much as I have loved my time in this market. I have had opportunities to work in Detroit but chose not to.
As for the particulars of my exit from 12, you clearly do not know the entire story. I have no intention of sharing it here, nor do I have any interest in defending myself or anything I have done to someone who hides behind a screen name in order to anonymously verbally attack anyone and everyone possible.
You have decided my husband is corrupt based on his salary? Your hateful rant amounts to nothing more than slander. If you want to go after me, knock yourself out. Attacking someone you have probably never met is not only pathetic, but it also demonstrates your complete lack of character.
If this is what you need to do to make your life feel worthwhile, by all means, don't let me stop you.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:32 pm

I know nothing about Ms. Toldo or Flint radio in general. But I have taken on the purpose at mibuzzboard to spot and help to ban lovinlife and his/her many, MANY incarnations. Keto is the latest. This pathetic piece of human garbage is actually very easy to identify, usually by the racist remarks on the political boards. But it does have an effinity for the Flint area, as it must be where it liv...er...exists. Doing a quick search, it appears it has had a few other arguments with Ms. Toldo, and probably came back to continue when it saw the thread.

Help me to ban this thing once and for all. MW does the best he can, but isn't prone to babysitting. Flag its posts.

The censorship king from out of state.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:26 am

Some years ago, she made a big deal about quitting smoking. Is she still off the stuff?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:33 pm

Lovin’ Life seems to be in the troll again…

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:49 pm

sinklair wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:33 pm
It's been quite the while since I perused the Flint forum. Came to take a peek a boo because there is chatter on other forums that keto and all the LL reincarnations may be the same.

I don't see any damning evidence yet. Yeah he or she is having a pissing contest back and forth and some of you don't like what's being said. Whoopee. Certainly not the only ones here on Buzzboard that do the same thing.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:53 pm

Round Six wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:49 pm
sinklair wrote:
It's been quite the while since I perused the Flint forum. Came to take a peek a boo because there is chatter on other forums that keto and all the LL reincarnations may be the same.

I don't see any damning evidence yet. Yeah he or she is having a pissing contest back and forth and some of you don't like what's being said. Whoopee. Certainly not the only ones here on Buzzboard that do the same thing.
If it’s him it’s being a lot more careful than usual.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:17 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:53 pm
Round Six wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:49 pm
sinklair wrote:

If it’s him it’s being a lot more careful than usual.
No matter how rough around the edges the commentary may be, keto appears to be adding insider value to the discussion. Both in this forum and on the Metro Detroit forum. Something I've not seen The Many Lives of LL do.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic