Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Emmy award winning director departs 25-66

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Emmy award winning director departs 25-66

Post by sinklair » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:01 pm

The flood gates continue to pour open at 25-66…

Now an Emmy award winning newscast Director is leaving the troubled station. It’s gotten so bad that he’s leaving to do multi-media work for a newspaper!

He is just one of the many behind the scenes people who made coming to work at 25-66 fun… even when management and the corporate Death Star we’re focused on ruining the good journalism we were pumping out. He kept the quality of our newscasts high even as we were hiring inexperienced News staffers because that’s all who would accept our low wages.

Becky was supposed to fix this. Instead she hired Karin, who has only made things worse. Now we are losing Robin (with even more people planning their exits to come).

Good luck Robin. We will miss you.

Matt

Re: Emmy award winning director departs 25-66

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:20 pm

You got fired from there. Yes, receiving a low ball offer is a firing. Maybe a northern Wisconsin market is looking for a malcontent?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:32 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:20 pm
You got fired from there. Yes, receiving a low ball offer is a firing. Maybe a northern Wisconsin market is looking for a malcontent?
Malcontent Matt at it again, attacking posters he doesn’t like. When’s it going to stop?

GROW UP - Late 30’s and still acting like that punk kid at UM

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:24 pm

Realist wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:32 pm
Matt wrote:
Malcontent Matt at it again, attacking posters he doesn’t like. When’s it going to stop?

Usually you post as CL!

Also, how pathetic is it that you are stink's defender? #sixtyyearoldloser

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:49 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:24 pm
Realist wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:32 pm
Matt wrote:

Usually you post as CL!

Also, how pathetic is it that you are stink's defender? #sixtyyearoldloser
Every post like this from you proves how little you know, you malcontent Jack hole.

I’m not sixty. I’m pointing out the 💩💩💩 you like slinging against him. You have no proof that he allegedly was terminated. You further don’t even live in their broadcast area so why in the hell do you care anyway?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:54 pm

Stink's a loser - why do you feel the need to be his representative? Are you still denying you are CL?

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:01 pm

Not his Rep. only one that calls him a loser is you.

Tell me again about all of your broadcasting and or journalism experience. I’m waiting.

And you have this weird obsession with me and calling out people

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:13 pm

Realist wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:01 pm

Tell me again about all of your broadcasting and or journalism experience. I’m waiting.

I'm calling out hypocrites and liars - no issue with that whatsoever. Remember when you allegedly rage quit here as CL... Oops!

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:17 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:13 pm
Realist wrote:

I'm calling out hypocrites and liars - no issue with that whatsoever. Remember when you allegedly rage quit here as CL... Oops!
Your opinion, not a fact, that someone is a hypocrite and liar.

CL rage quit? Interesting. Tell me more as I don’t remember this whatsoever

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:22 pm

Realist wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:17 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:13 pm
Realist wrote:

Your opinion, not a fact, that someone is a hypocrite and liar.

CL rage quit? Interesting. Tell me more as I don’t remember this whatsoever
Are you really interested in playing this lie out?

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:38 pm

I’m not interested in your games anymore. Period.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:01 pm

Realist wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:38 pm
I’m not interested in your games anymore. Period.
My games? You're the one with two accounts! You're also the one that jumps to stink's defense every time.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:14 am

Hey Matt, why don’t you got once try to stay on topic… stop attacking posters… or STFU. I doubt you have any impulse control where you can actually talk about how 25-66 continues to lose talent both in front and behind the camera. This is the core reason this Sinclair owned triopoly continued to be the bottom feeder of the Flint-Saginaw TV market. When you can’t even keep a talented Director — who takes a job in newspapers— you know you’re F’d.

Matt’s off topic rant continues in 3… 2… 1…

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:17 am

sinklair wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:14 am
Hey Matt, why don’t you got once try to stay on topic… stop attacking posters… or STFU. I doubt you have any impulse control where you can actually talk about how 25-66 continues to lose talent both in front and behind the camera. This is the core reason this Sinclair owned triopoly continued to be the bottom feeder of the Flint-Saginaw TV market. When you can’t even keep a talented Director — who takes a job in newspapers— you know you’re F’d.

Matt’s off topic rant continues in 3… 2… 1…
My initial response was that you're a bitter ex-employee and poster Realist/Constant Listener attacked me for pointing out the truth. Why aren't you attacking R/CL for going off topic?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:13 am

Because, once again, the topic is clearly listed and you, once again, fail to abide by the rules of the Buzzboard.

Feel whatever you want to about me, Realist, Constant Listener, or whoever. But if you can’t stay on topic, then keep it to yourself. It’s pretty simple, but you seem to really struggle with adding any valuable info to our discussions on topics related to Flint-Saginaw television.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic