Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Emmy award winning director departs 25-66

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Re: Emmy award winning director departs 25-66

Post by sinklair » Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:39 am

Fanny: no one asked for your opinion. Crawl back into your hole.

Soundchaser: if you’re now siding with Fanny/LL101, that’s all we need to know about your character.

If you want to disprove anything I’ve said in this or any previous post, go for it. The facts remain. Even UNM agrees… 25-66-46 is a dumpster fire. More people (yes Herm even behind the scenes) have already or are getting ready to call it quits.

As far as the last two EPs who have left… good riddance. They were Neille Ann hires. They did absolutely nothing to improve our newscasts. Some of the last holdouts of a failed regime of terror. However there’s little hope that the new News Director Karin will bring in anyone of substance.

Deleted User 15867

Post by Deleted User 15867 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:32 am

Your time is up sink. We are over you. Time to move on. Time to come out of the basement

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:46 pm

Karin's replacement in KC didn't last a year at KCTV as that station goes through a lot of ND's that can't make it a year at the station KCTV is like 25/66. I guess Gray can't get the Meredith stink out at KCTV.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Soundchaser

Post by Soundchaser » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:05 pm

sinklair wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:39 am

Soundchaser: if you’re now siding with Fanny/LL101, that’s all we need to know about your character.

If you want to disprove anything I’ve said in this or any previous post, go for it. The facts remain. Even UNM agrees… 25-66-46 is a dumpster fire. More people (yes Herm even behind the scenes) have already or are getting ready to call it quits.

As far as the last two EPs who have left… good riddance. They were Neille Ann hires. They did absolutely nothing to improve our newscasts. Some of the last holdouts of a failed regime of terror. However there’s little hope that the new News Director Karin will bring in anyone of substance.
You don't have to worry about my character Stink. The things you say over and over on this board should give everyone here a good reason to question yours though.. I mean, you've been beating the same drum since you joined. I think we've all heard it a hundred times. The same tired stuff. Grow up, move on. Get help.

Herm

Post by Herm » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:16 am

sinklair wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:39 am

Dude… I never disputed your assessment that members of the crew were leaving (although that’s been happening there for decades). My issue is with people who are not public figures having their names and careers discussed in this forum, without their expressed permission.

If you don’t answer to me, then why are you pulling me back into this discussion in search of validation? If you’re not even going to make an effort at understanding my meaning, then do yourself a favor and keep my name out of your mouth.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:55 pm

Dude…

I’m not searching for your validation. I’m pointing out areas of agreement. Maybe that’s the place to start the discussion of what is wrong with local stations.

True understanding goes both ways.

Signed,
Chris R.

Herm

Post by Herm » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:01 am

sinklair wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:55 pm
Dude…

I’m not searching for your validation. I’m pointing out areas of agreement. Maybe that’s the place to start the discussion of what is wrong with local stations.

True understanding goes both ways.

Signed,
Chris R.
That’s not how your statement came across to me at all. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Like I said earlier, I don’t think it’s a good idea to discuss the career moves of the crew. We don’t sign up to be public figures like those on-air or in the corner offices. This is exactly why I wasn’t participating in this thread after I made my statement, until I was mentioned by name.

Under New Management

Post by Under New Management » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:11 am

It’s a public business. I think people should be a little kinder to each other, but the Buzzboard is no different than the criticism I’ve seen leveled at teachers and administrators at my local school board meeting. If you’ve ever been in a newsroom, we get a ton of phone calls, emails, and social media posts that criticize our staff — including technical mistakes made by production, spelling errors made by producers, editing mistakes made by photographers, and yes even editorial decisions made by management. All of whom chose to be in our public-facing industry.

Deleted User 15867

Post by Deleted User 15867 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:31 pm

Buzz off a—hole

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:21 pm

Fanny654 wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:31 pm
Buzz off a—hole
Who is this directed at?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:08 am

The only a-hole on the Buzzboard is Fanny. Time for MW to ban this troll who attacks posters and does nothing to add to the conversation on Flint-Saginaw Radio and TV.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:09 am

Under New Management wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:11 am
It’s a public business. I think people should be a little kinder to each other, but the Buzzboard is no different than the criticism I’ve seen leveled at teachers and administrators at my local school board meeting. If you’ve ever been in a newsroom, we get a ton of phone calls, emails, and social media posts that criticize our staff — including technical mistakes made by production, spelling errors made by producers, editing mistakes made by photographers, and yes even editorial decisions made by management. All of whom chose to be in our public-facing industry.
Does that also include those that criticize syndication programming & ABC primetime having too much violence or sex on TV etc? Also a complaint for all the Flint TV stations and not just ABC12.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Deleted User 15867

Post by Deleted User 15867 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:43 am

Hey Sink. You don’t work at the station anymore. Move on. Get a life. You have an obvious problem and need to focus on you not your obsession with a place in which you no longer work. Get over it loser

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:28 am

Hey Fanny, your latest comment is misinformed. Because I no longer work at 25-66-46 is irrelevant. As a former employee, I have insight into the station’s operations that you don’t have.

You clearly don’t work there either. So by your own standard, you should STFU.

There are lots of posters on the Michigan Buzzboard that either no longer work at local TV stations or are just viewers of local TV stations that have every right to post here… regardless of what you say.

And as I have pointed out before, which specific point in any of my posts is factually incorrect? You might not like my observations about how messed up WEYI-WSMH is run by Sinclair, but it doesn’t mean it’s not true.

“Get a life”… “get over it, loser”… once again you prove why you and your multiple accounts LL101 should be banned from posting here because of your harassing personal attacks. It’s a shame that you literally offer nothing other than trolling posters.

Have a wonderful day.

Deleted User 15867

Post by Deleted User 15867 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:55 am

Your a loser. Why would you care if you don’t work there. Get over it loser. You are a woman btw

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic