Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Building collapse

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Matt

Re: Building collapse

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:39 pm

Constant Listener wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:14 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:25 pm
Constant Listener wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:20 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:36 pm
Constant Listener wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:31 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:22 am
How meta: two stink accounts having a fake argument!
Matt the malcontent stirring up 💩💩💩 again! 🙄🙄🙄
Had to switch accounts from your previous thread response?
Paranoid much?

Go get help, malcontent
Are you suggesting you aren't also Realist?
I’m not suggesting that at all. You are - with absolutely zero evidence of this.

I’m not - and that’s why I’m suggesting you need help. You seem to have an obsession with calling out people on who you think they are, quite often with pure speculation. You just suggested that your buddy Sinklair has an alter ego and is agreeing with himself. Haven’t seen any evidence of that either.

I’ve told you this multiple times over the past 20+ years and will repeat it again - GROW UP. Your writings make it appear that you never have.
You continue to judge me based on my posts here and your warped sense of reality - that is very weird/obsessive. Also, not sure why you act as though you are the incessant whiners lawyer. As far as your two accounts, I'm going to say this is a pretty solid smoking gun: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... up#p607098
Realist wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:55 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:36 pm
Realist wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:15 pm
“Dickhead power-tripping pigs”???

You recently admitted that you were now 37. You sound like the snot nosed little punk kid you were at UM 15+ years ago when you started on this board. I’ve got relatives and good friends that are cops. Grow up...
I'm a little concerned with your obsession with me. I've been posting here for 20+ years. Apparently you already know that, because you've been tracking. I'm sorry that you're offended that the pigs made a big deal about a floor mat that was completely irrelevant.
DAC wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:36 pm
Ah, I get it. This is a hate forum. Depending on who you hate, of course.
Saying something negative about pigs does not equate to pigs. Not all cops are pigs, but the ones in this story clearly revel in rolling in their own shit.
Turkeytop wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:52 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:29 pm

It wasn't a joke. Its a serious invitation.

These dickhead power-tripping pigs 🐖 made a big deal about the stupid rug, when the reality is that they would have had to get a warrant after receiving aby tips. They weren't particularly witty in any way. The only jokes in this case were the pigs.

I think there may be a misunderstanding here. The cops didn't go there because of the doormat. They were there to serve a warrant when they noticed the mat. The humour is in the irony.

Those kind of mats are sold as a joke item. The Guy must have thought it was funny when he bought it. The cops took the joke in the spirit that was intended.

(I can't believe I'm defending cops)
I think you're ultimately right about the misunderstanding, and perhaps I responded too harshly to illustrate my point to RT. It would seem like not a good idea to buy that rug when you are partaking in illegal activities. Although in the criminals defense, cops generally aren't the cream of the crop intelligence-wise or temperament-wise.
Obsessed? 😂😂😂 Hardly. I’ve also been on this board that long also but had another user name. Just still see you as the arrogant know it al narcissist that you’ve always been. You’ve never changed
I searched author: Realist, Word(s): grow up and this came up.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Constant Listener

Post by Constant Listener » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:54 pm

So I used someone else’s term of “malcontent” and “grow up” and I’m the same person?

That’s rich, funny and proves NOTHING.

Look in the mirror, little boy - you have an OBSESSION about other posters here that you disagree with. You disagreed with me years ago on stuff and you have other targets now like Sinklair. Then you go and search for words and phrases and come up with a post from May to prove your point? As Bugs Bunny stated, what a maroon.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:11 pm

Constant Listener wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:54 pm
So I used someone else’s term of “malcontent” and “grow up” and I’m the same person?

That’s rich, funny and proves NOTHING.

Look in the mirror, little boy - you have an OBSESSION about other posters here that you disagree with. You disagreed with me years ago on stuff and you have other targets now like Sinklair. Then you go and search for words and phrases and come up with a post from May to prove your point? As Bugs Bunny stated, what a maroon.
For the next exhibit, I simply typed Aztec as a keyword and found this: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... ec#p654179
Realist wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:05 pm
I’ll attest to the shit quality of Mexican made vehicles. Long story short, I had a Mexican made Pontiac Aztec that was a complete and total lemon due to shoddy assembly. If my father wasn’t a GM retiree, it would’ve been the last GM product I would have bought (although Ford and Dodge vehicles we have at work don’t hold up at all.) I do have to give kudos to the dealership in doing everything they could in trying to diagnose the problem.
Someone who has a similar writing style ALSO happened to own a shitty Aztec?

Honestly, why'll we've rarely seen eye to eye politically, but I've never had an issue with you personally. I didn't even realize both accounts were one in the same until probably the last year or so, and I had no intention of outing that fact until you decided to keep attacking me. I can handle criticism, but repeating the same attacks is getting old and weird.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Constant Listener

Post by Constant Listener » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:24 pm

Attacking you? 🤣 I had an Aztec? 😳

I really have better things to do with my time than go back and forth with you. Long day for me tomorrow. I’m going to bed instead.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:54 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 7:08 am
Master’s back at it… spreading his lies and trolling posters who he disagrees with.

Under New Management: you’re wrong on the Union issue. Look at what happened at both 12 and 25-66 after unions left. Both stations are now former shells of themselves. Unions might not solve all problems, but they at least keep managers in check from doing some of the most destructive, cost savings decisions. Or as I’ve put it in the past… what the do employees at these two bottom feeding stations have to lose???
I was just asking a question is all not trolling at all? If those working in the business want a union is all, I believe unions were for the little guy/gal 100 years ago maybe local unions are still supporting local workers I think national unions the big bosses are more to enrich themselves like CEOs that they don't like and call greedy. When I think national union bosses are no better than them in my opinion their greedy as well. I wouldn't fight the union you only win $1 dollar if you win that is a joke in and of itself.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:08 am

I actually don’t disagree that unions probably won’t be able to solve the big problems facing 25-66. That’s just a function of piss poor corporate and station management.

But I do believe unions force management to come to the table to at least address employee concerns when it comes to work conditions, pay, benefits and the such.

This isn’t the 1960s with forced union dues. If any employee doesn’t want to pay dues, under Michigan law, they don’t have to. But the ability to collectively say these are the changes that management and employees need to work together on can only make for a better work environment. Hell, it can’t make it any worse than it already is, right?

I doubt there are enough of my former colleagues willing to stick their neck on the line to organize a union vote. And since Becky was the GM who oversaw the decertification of the UAW at 25-66 back in 2013 I think, she will fight tooth and nail to keep the unions from coming back.

It would be nice to see her to fight just as hard to improve employee morale, pay and work load issues..

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:41 pm

Constant Listener wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:24 pm

I really have better things to do with my time than go back and forth with you. Long day for me tomorrow. I’m going to bed instead.
How was your Friday?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:24 pm

Constant Listener wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:24 pm

Still wondering how your 9/9 was - you can answer with either account (our little secret)!

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:40 pm

UNM: What does 'SOT' mean?

Under New Management

Post by Under New Management » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:22 pm

Paul, congratulations! You are now qualified to work at ABC 12. The less you know, the more qualified you are.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic