Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Always needs context

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Matt

Re: Always needs context

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:53 am

You are not free to NAME people and DEMEAN them with malicious intent.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Soundchaser

Post by Soundchaser » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:11 pm

sinklair wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:13 am
Matt, you once again prove my point. I have every right to criticize 25-66 or any other TV or radio station. As do you. Or you can choose to point out what you like about our local media. That is your right.

All of your responses are about your personal dislike of me. You fail to point out a single thing that I’ve said of 25-66 that is untrue.

If you feel so strongly that I’ve somehow wronged my former station, I’d encourage you to apply to one of the many openings that new News Director Karin has failed to fill. Go and see firsthand the disaster that Sinclair Broadcast Group is.

However, you won’t. You’ll instead just continue to use juvenile insults toward me and other Buzzboard posters. I’m a big boy. My feelings don’t get hurt like yours do. But I’m also going to continue to point out when billionaire station groups like Sinclair can and should do better.

I’m not going anywhere, Matt. So buckle up for the ride ahead, my friend.
Stink is a butt hurt, petulant child that can't get over the fact that he couldn't make it at 25/66. He's been beating a dead horse since 2019.
The fact that he doesn't work there anymore, and still carries a vendetta against people he no longer associates with is amazing.
This makes me question his mental stability..

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:12 pm

Matt, you’re failing at your own standard.

Soundchaser: not hurt. Not a child. Did make it at 25-66 to the point I was asked and refused to re-sign a contract with the fools who ran the station at the time. Haven’t regretted the decision since I’m making much more money these days. No vendetta, just putting out the truth about how Sinclair treats its people. And my mental stability is great. I’m a mental genius, much like your former commander in chief. But thanks for your concern.

Constant Listener

Post by Constant Listener » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:19 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:38 pm
Revox? Really? When have I physically threatened someone that posts here? Stink is shitting on people that are NOT public figures and naming them publicly. He's a malcontent that FINALLY was shown the door. While I don't wish ill will on anyone, I have a hard time mustering any sympathy for Stink. Also, let's be honest CL, if I voted the same way you do, you wouldn't be attacking me. It's worth noting that my Saginaw/Flint posts are an insignificant fraction of my posts. I just am not going to stand for some malcontent shitting on people that are more successful than him.
Matthew - look at what you also wrote as the definition of malcontent. Your writings, obsession and nicknames (Stink) about Sinklair fit that definition to a T. I’m thinking you’re the malcontent. It fact, that should be your new nickname - Matt the Malcontent!

My political leanings have NOTHING to do with this. There’s reasons why I don’t venture or post much in the Political sections here.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:01 am

To my knowledge, Revox left of his own accord. I was gone during his exit, but that's what I had heard.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic