Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Chief Trump Apologist Leaving Sinclair

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Chief Trump Apologist Leaving Sinclair

Post by sinklair » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:32 am

It appears that that yet another “major hire” by Sinclair Broadcast Group is jumping ship… to Fox News’ “little brother without the ratings”, NewsMax.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/report- ... le/493907/

James Rosen, who was pushed out of Fox due to sexual misconduct claims at Fox, was immediately picked up by Sinclair and touted by Senior Vice President of “News” Scotty Livingston as the second coming of Walter Cronkite. They promised many exclusives and insider access to the inner workings of the executive branch. Rosen delivered none of that… and instead became another shill for President Trump.

So there’s another vacancy open for a disgraced Fox News corespondent at Sinclair. Of course if this were a local news hire, we’d be told that the minimum wage position is on hold.

MasterB

Re: Chief Trump Apologist Leaving Sinclair

Post by MasterB » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:14 am

James Rosen to big for Sinclair like his BFF Eric Bowling since Eric now works for NewsMax. I'm surprised that NewsMax hasn't hired Sharyl Attkisson I was surprised when Sharyl left CBS News she didn't sign with Fox News.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

sinklair

Re: Chief Trump Apologist Leaving Sinclair

Post by sinklair » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:26 am

If you have an address to OAN’s HR Director, please send my way. Let’s eliminate all these bloated corporate positions and put the money toward improving our local stations. The DC bureau, the National Desk and Full Measure are complete wastes of money.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic