Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gender Pay Disparity at 25-66

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Gender Pay Disparity at 25-66

Post by sinklair » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:03 am

It’s not just persons of color facing tough financial times at Sinclair owned 25-66. If you’re a woman, you apparently can be paid less as well. We have one woman who approached our hand-picked Sinclair GM, the HR Director/Party Planner and the In Over Her Head News Director (all women) to discuss why she was being paid significantly less (tens of thousands of dollars yearly) than her male counterpart. Lots of excuses. Zero commitment to address the problem. Now there’s a LONG paper trail. I expect this to end up in some sort of legal action soon. Stay tuned!

MasterB

Re: Gender Pay Disparity at 25-66

Post by MasterB » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:47 am

Did she quit or is she staying at 25-66? I thought since management is all females they would have her back but I guess not they should show her the money.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic