Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sinklair Hasn't Bashed 25/66 In 2 Weeks

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
MasterB

Sinklair Hasn't Bashed 25/66 In 2 Weeks

Post by MasterB » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:26 pm

Unless he doesn't work for the station anymore and management found out he has been posting on the buzzboard? I wonder when the bashing of Sinclair will begin again LOL :rollin.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Sinklair Hasn't Bashed 25/66 In 2 Weeks

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:35 am

Maybe they got a cease and desist order? Maybe they put a hit out on him? I'll check the obits. The Clerk Register site is down due to a fire, so I can't find it there.

If he's who I think he is, he's a actually a decent and interesting person, as long as you don't broach certain subjects.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 15555

Post by Deleted User 15555 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:51 am

They must’ve finally given him the bacon on his grilled cheese that he’s been wanting.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:28 am

BehindTheScenes wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:51 am
They must’ve finally given him the bacon on his grilled cheese that he’s been wanting.
Oh oh. You're getting dangerously close to slurring dietary laws. Though I have seen like minded people at Morning Seminars, piling it on their buffet dishes and being some of the most voracious eaters of bacon I have ever seen.

Don't get me wrong. I support dietary laws. I even try to observe some of them myself. Remember that The New Testament fulfills, but doesn't change, Old Testament Law. The Old Testament remains in my Bible.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:01 pm

MasterB wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:26 pm
Unless he doesn't work for the station anymore and management found out he has been posting on the buzzboard? I wonder when the bashing of Sinclair will begin again LOL :rollin.
Unless he is really low on the totem pole, it does seem to me it wouldn't be hard for management to figure out who he or she is. Say something different to different people and see which shows up here. Like I said, unless he's nothing more than a janitor or something like that. Has Sinclair changed security guard companies?

organman95

Post by organman95 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:11 pm

Quiet... don't jinx it. 🤣

Maybe the change-over at 12 & 5 has caused some temporary "silence" across the market?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:49 pm

Oh my dear friends… I am very much around. Haven’t gone anywhere. Just working a different “angle”…

But if you want to know how bad it’s gotten, the hand-picked Sinclair GM and the Director of Declining Sales just lost two of the stations’ best “marketing consultants”/sales account executives. Plus our research assistant with 15 years at Fox 66 also exited. It’s a sh*t show here.

We’re losing people in front and behind the camera. They’re not all leaving for better opportunities. Some are just leaving to get away from the dysfunction that is 25-66.

Glad you all missed me. I’m still very much making sure Sinclair corporate and local management know how big of idiots they are.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:09 am

sinklair wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:49 pm
Oh my dear friends… I am very much around. Haven’t gone anywhere .... Glad you all missed me ....
Sure we missed you. Nothing better than reading your words of wisdom. Although many may disagree with your point of view, the board would not be nearly as interesting without you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic