Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Same Failed Leadership Rewarded

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Same Failed Leadership Rewarded

Post by sinklair » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:38 pm

The regional manager that 25-66 reported to is getting a promotion from the Sinclair corporate Death Star. Dan Hoffman is now getting bumped up to something they’re calling “Sales Transformation Senior Vice President”… whatever the hell that means.

https://tvnewscheck.com/top-news/busine ... mpics+Week

Hoffman has done such a stellar job of overseeing sales efforts in Flint and other markets that we laid off staff, had a salary freeze, and overall decline to the last place stations in the market from a revenue standpoint. Why bother going to find someone who actually can drive sales innovation when Sinclair can just promote incompetence?

And before anyone just starts to bash me for pointing out a blatant problem, I challenge them to point out ONE innovative thing Hoffman has done in Flint. Just one idea… shouldn’t be hard, right? Except he hasn’t done a damned thing since 2013.

Realist

Re: Same Failed Leadership Rewarded

Post by Realist » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:51 pm

The Dilbert principle lives on

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:02 pm

Damn, I thought this was going to be about the Flint City Council!

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:06 pm

HD74: Sinclair and the Flint City Council probably went to the same school of management. We all deserve better!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic