Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Does anyone have video of Sinklair signing his/her/its contract under gunpoint?

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Realist

Re: Does anyone have video of Sinklair signing his/her/its contract under gunpoint?

Post by Realist » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:03 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:45 pm
Realist wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:59 am
Oh give it up. You and Matt are like two peas in a pod. Sinklair works for bad managers, as do I. The fact you’re a business owner of a computer store in Tawas (you divulged this previously) makes me realize why you have this perspective.
Excuse me? I've worked previously for an even worse group of managers - school board members. It was that experience that led me to starting my own business, so I don't have to deal with the day-to-day politics and BS that come with working for incompetent people who have egos.

Perhaps you and Sinklair should do the same if you're so unhappy with where you work.
I have less than 5 years until I plan on retiring. I’ve worked for even bigger idiots in the past than the 2 top morons I currently have. I survived them so I can survive this.

And you validated my statement, by the way….

Matt

Re: Does anyone have video of Sinklair signing his/her/its contract under gunpoint?

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:23 pm

Realist wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:03 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:45 pm
Realist wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:59 am
Oh give it up. You and Matt are like two peas in a pod. Sinklair works for bad managers, as do I. The fact you’re a business owner of a computer store in Tawas (you divulged this previously) makes me realize why you have this perspective.
Excuse me? I've worked previously for an even worse group of managers - school board members. It was that experience that led me to starting my own business, so I don't have to deal with the day-to-day politics and BS that come with working for incompetent people who have egos.

Perhaps you and Sinklair should do the same if you're so unhappy with where you work.
I have less than 5 years until I plan on retiring. I’ve worked for even bigger idiots in the past than the 2 top morons I currently have. I survived them so I can survive this.

And you validated my statement, by the way….
Actually, he made the point that he and I have been trying to make: if you don't like your current work situation, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:11 pm

I just scrolled thru 4 pages of diatribe. Very interesting and amusing.
I seem to have gotten the impression that bmw and Matt do not live within viewing range of Sinklair's station.
Am I mistaken?

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:12 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:11 pm
I seem to have gotten the impression that bmw and matt do not live within viewing range of Sinklair's station.
Am I mistaken?
BMW does, Matt doesn’t

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:39 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:11 pm
I seem to have gotten the impression that bmw and Matt do not live within viewing range of Sinklair's station.
Am I mistaken?
I grew up in the market and GTFO as soon as I could. I still have family in the area. I'm in Ann Arbor which is obviously the Detroit market. I'm sure if I wanted to, I could pull in nbc25 or fox66 pretty easily.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:37 am

It amuses me that Matt and bmw have grown tired of making fools of themselves in the PolPot and have splintered off to the regional parts of the board to piss and moan about shit that has nothing to do with them. I hope they continue. Matt should post polls.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:47 am

I'm amazed BMW can discuss anything other than herd immunity and his wish that no one protects themselves from COVID.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:18 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:37 am
It amuses me that Matt and bmw have grown tired of making fools of themselves in the PolPot...
This from the person who thinks it is funny to sarcastically insinuate that he could cause great bodily harm to Christians and Jews, simply "because they exist."
Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:37 am
...and have splintered off to the regional parts of the board to piss and moan about shit that has nothing to do with them. I hope they continue. Matt should post polls.
Nothing in this thread has anything to do with YOU either, yet here you are.

Sarcasm and humor aren't exactly your strong suit.

EDIT - btw - I used to be an active poster in this forum once upon a time (early 2000s). But TV and radio in this area has gotten so bland in recent years that there's just not much of interest for me to talk about in here any more. I vaguely recall Matt being a regular in here as well in that same time frame.
Last edited by bmw on Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:21 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:47 am
I'm amazed BMW can discuss anything other than herd immunity and his wish that no one protects themselves from COVID.
Troll #2. This thread has nothing to do with Covid. But since you brought it up, I have to point out that your characterization of my position is factually false. I did not say that "no one" should protect themselves from Covid. I said that 20% of the population should probably get vaccinated and that the other 80 percent should still engage in common-sense things like social distancing, hand washing, and staying home if you're sick.

Nice try.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:07 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:21 am
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:47 am
Troll #2. This thread has nothing to do with Covid. But since you brought it up, I have to point out that your characterization of my position is factually false. I did not say that "no one" should protect themselves from Covid. I said that 20% of the population should probably get vaccinated and that the other 80 percent should still engage in common-sense things like social distancing, hand washing, and staying home if you're sick.

Nice try.
This whole thread is a troll thread.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:57 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:18 am
This from the person who thinks it is funny to sarcastically insinuate that he could cause great bodily harm to Christians and Jews, simply "because they exist."
Who said I was being sarcastic?
bmw wrote:
Nothing in this thread has anything to do with YOU either, yet here you are.

Sarcasm and humor aren't exactly your strong suit.
I came for the meta-discussion, what can I say? But I am disappointed that someone with, not one, but two, bachelor's degrees, in computer science and political science, and who graduated WITH HONORS, doesn't find me funny.

Go back to whining about masks and vaccines.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:18 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:57 pm
bmw wrote:
Well if you weren't be sarcastic, then you should be banned from posting on these forums and arguably your posts should be reported to law enforcement. You have stated that your hatred for Christians and Jews is unbridled to the point that you could become a dangerous person. That could be interpreted by some as a threat of violence, which, I'm pretty sure is against the TOS in here (as is hate speech).

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:48 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:18 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Well if you weren't be sarcastic, then you should be banned from posting on these forums and arguably your posts should be reported to law enforcement. You have stated that your hatred for Christians and Jews is unbridled to the point that you could become a dangerous person. That could be interpreted by some as a threat of violence, which, I'm pretty sure is against the TOS in here (as is hate speech).
Jesus Christ when you put it that way I sound pretty bad ass! :flex:

WOHO

Post by WOHO » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:57 pm

Back to Sinclair, WNWO 24 was a clustercluck again during Saturday Night Live- they showed an "NBC SLIDE" multiple times instead of local spots, then not hitting the post when the NBC Network feed for the show was hot. No reason to watch their news at all- WTF Toledo isn't home base instead of South Bend, I still don't understand. They've been running the on-air alerts that it's 'antenna time' again as Sinklair is in contract negotiations with Dish people, again.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:31 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:18 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
bmw wrote:
Make way for another conservative victim...

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic