Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Does anyone have video of Sinklair signing his/her/its contract under gunpoint?

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Matt

Re: Does anyone have video of Sinklair signing his/her/its contract under gunpoint?

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:11 pm

sinklair wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:10 pm
BMW: Feel free to post other topics. Seems the only thing you like to contribute lately is criticism of me.
You might be a sociopath.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Realist

Re: Does anyone have video of Sinklair signing his/her/its contract under gunpoint?

Post by Realist » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:30 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:11 pm
sinklair wrote:
BMW: Feel free to post other topics. Seems the only thing you like to contribute lately is criticism of me.
Pot, meet kettle

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:53 pm

Realist wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:30 pm
Matt wrote:
sinklair wrote:
Pot, meet kettle
As per usual, you are embarrassing yourself. I can't imagine being as miserable as you and Sinklair are!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Realist

Post by Realist » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:05 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:53 pm
Realist wrote:
Matt wrote:
sinklair wrote:
Pot, meet kettle
As per usual, you are embarrassing yourself. I can't imagine being as miserable as you and Sinklair are!
Your narcissistic know it all attitude about everything in the world is what is embarrassing

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:09 am

Realist wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:05 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:53 pm
Realist wrote:
Matt wrote:
sinklair wrote:
Pot, meet kettle
Your narcissistic know it all attitude about everything in the world is what is embarrassing
This statement is once again categorically false. It's clear that EVERYONE but you is sick of this person's constant bitch fest and hijacking of this section.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:37 am

Give it up, Matt. That you pretend to speak for “EVERYONE” says all that we need to know about you.

The fact remains you (or 25-66 management) can’t dispute the criticisms that we’ve laid out:
- 25-66 has historically bad ratings and the ill-inspired Sinclair management has done nothing in the last decade since it’s taken over to improve ratings
- Despite being one of the biggest local broadcasters in the country, Sinclair pays its employees one of the lowest wages in the industry
- While companies like Gray TV got through the pandemic without mass layoffs, Sinclair has had multiple rounds of staff reductions and has put a 1.5% wage increase limition for the past five years, meaning inflation is outpacing earnings.
- There is a lack of minority representation in top and middle management positions. Persons of color who have applied for these positions have routinely been overlooked. Persons of color who have tried addressing these issues have been marginalized or have been retaliated against to the point where they have been fired and/or quit.
- Sinclair continues to force its local stations to run one-sided politically slanted stories and programs in our newscasts.

I can go on, but if you’d like to defend the above actions, “EVERYONE” might appreciate to know your reasons. Not everyone here at 25-66 agrees with you. And our brothers and sisters at 5 and 12 also believe Sinclair’s ownership and management of 25-66 has been a disservice to local journalism, its employees and our community of viewers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:06 am

sinklair wrote:
I don't think you get it. Nearly every one of your posts in here amounts to criticism against a few very specific people who work in media. YOU work in media. Hence, you're equally open to criticism in this forum. And specifically, my criticism aimed at you is your anonymous usage of a public forum to repeatedly criticize your current employer. I do not believe that is professional behavior.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:36 am

bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:06 am
sinklair wrote:
I don't think you get it. Nearly every one of your posts in here amounts to criticism against a few very specific people who work in media. YOU work in media. Hence, you're equally open to criticism in this forum. And specifically, my criticism aimed at you is your anonymous usage of a public forum to repeatedly criticize your current employer. I do not believe that is professional behavior.
💯
sinklair wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:37 am
Give it up, Matt. That you pretend to speak for “EVERYONE” says all that we need to know about you.

The fact remains you (or 25-66 management) can’t dispute the criticisms that we’ve laid out:
- 25-66 has historically bad ratings and the ill-inspired Sinclair management has done nothing in the last decade since it’s taken over to improve ratings
- Despite being one of the biggest local broadcasters in the country, Sinclair pays its employees one of the lowest wages in the industry
- While companies like Gray TV got through the pandemic without mass layoffs, Sinclair has had multiple rounds of staff reductions and has put a 1.5% wage increase limition for the past five years, meaning inflation is outpacing earnings.
- There is a lack of minority representation in top and middle management positions. Persons of color who have applied for these positions have routinely been overlooked. Persons of color who have tried addressing these issues have been marginalized or have been retaliated against to the point where they have been fired and/or quit.
- Sinclair continues to force its local stations to run one-sided politically slanted stories and programs in our newscasts.

I can go on, but if you’d like to defend the above actions, “EVERYONE” might appreciate to know your reasons. Not everyone here at 25-66 agrees with you. And our brothers and sisters at 5 and 12 also believe Sinclair’s ownership and management of 25-66 has been a disservice to local journalism, its employees and our community of viewers.
I don't care. You obviously lack professionalism and emotional maturity. If you want to bitch about your EMPLOYER who pays someone that is clearly disgruntled, have at it, just don't start endless threads about it. May I suggest you start a thread titled "Sinklair has a sad" where you can bitch to your hearts delight? There is NO REASON to put more money into a rapidly shrinking market. I've suggested you seek other employment if you are truly as miserable as you seem here.

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:59 am

bmw wrote:
sinklair wrote:
Oh give it up. You and Matt are like two peas in a pod. Sinklair works for bad managers, as do I. The fact you’re a business owner of a computer store in Tawas (you divulged this previously) makes me realize why you have this perspective.

Matt doesn’t even live in the Flint / Tri Cities market anymore. It’s further laughable that he wants to call someone emotionally immature when that’s exactly what he displays in his posts. His postings reek of a “I’m always right and you’re wrong” attitude. I’m guessing he must be in business management in the first place. He’s just in this forum to apparently pick fights.

Maybe you two will understand this phrase: “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence”. I don’t have leaders as my top managers in my workplace and neither does Sinklair
Last edited by Realist on Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:09 pm

Realist wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:59 am
bmw wrote:
sinklair wrote:
Oh give it up. You and Matt are like two peas in a pod. Sinklair works for bad managers, as do I. The fact you’re a business owner of a computer store in Tawas (you divulged this previously) makes me realize why you have this perspective.

Matt doesn’t even live in the Flint / Tri Cities market anymore. It’s further laughable that he wants to call someone emotionally immature when that’s exactly what he displays in his posts. His postings reek of a “I’m always right and you’re wrong” attitude. I’m guessing he must be in business management in the first place. He’s just in this forum to apparently pick fights.
I've picked apart your lazy criticisms plenty. You never respond and just repeat said lazy and wrong criticisms. Your constant need to be a victim is pathetic.

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:14 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:09 pm
Realist wrote:
bmw wrote:
sinklair wrote:

I've picked apart your lazy criticisms plenty. You never respond and just repeat said lazy and wrong criticisms. Your constant need to be a victim is pathetic.
I don’t respond to your mental midget picking apart horse💩💩💩💩. You’re narcissistic talking out of your ass abounds as you’re still the punk ass kid that you were 20 years ago.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:26 pm

Realist wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:14 pm
Matt wrote:
Realist wrote:
bmw wrote:
sinklair wrote:

I don’t respond to your mental midget picking apart horse💩💩💩💩. You’re narcissistic talking out of your ass abounds as you’re still the punk ass kid that you were 20 years ago.
Oh, I get it. You can't respond because you can't dispute. Glad we got that out of the way!

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:31 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:26 pm
Realist wrote:
Matt wrote:
Realist wrote:
bmw wrote:
sinklair wrote:

Oh, I get it. You can't respond because you can't dispute. Glad we got that out of the way!
Always has to have to the word, even when it’s dead wrong. 🙄🙄🙄

Go back to the political potpourri if you want to continue to be that horses ass and argue. You don’t see the horrible on air news product of NBC25/FOX66 daily like I do

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Realist wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:31 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:26 pm
Realist wrote:
Matt wrote:
Realist wrote:
bmw wrote:
sinklair wrote:

Always has to have to the word, even when it’s dead wrong. 🙄🙄🙄

Go back to the political potpourri if you want to continue to be that horses ass and argue. You don’t see the horrible on air news product of NBC25/FOX66 daily like I do
You have to watch it? Interesting...

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Realist wrote:
Excuse me? I've worked previously for an even worse group of managers - school board members. It was that experience that led me to starting my own business, so I don't have to deal with the day-to-day politics and BS that come with working for incompetent people who have egos.

Perhaps you and Sinklair should do the same if you're so unhappy with where you work.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic