Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The worst wrestling promotion ever

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

The worst wrestling promotion ever

Post by sinklair » Sun May 30, 2021 10:17 am

It’s nice to know that everything Sinclair Broadcasting touches goes to sh*t...

Legendary wrestling promoter Jim Cornette was recruited by Sinclair to make Ring of Honor wrestling a real competitor to Vince McMahon’s WWE. However, just like Sinclair runs its local stations like 25-66 on the cheap, so did they run ROH wrestling with as little vision and effort as SBG could muster.

https://itrwrestling.com/news/jim-corne ... e7dOWRAD3A

Just watch 5 minutes of ROH and you’ll know why it has zero ratings and is buried on Fox 66 and Bally Sports. Infomercials have better storylines and production values. Add Joe Koff to the list of Sinclair a**holes who need to be fired. Ring of Honor is at best a fourth place promotion... after WWE, Tony Kahn’s AEW, and TNA... and that’s even generous for ROH.

Yet — despite no interest in this wrestling promotion — we’re still forced to run stories in our newscasts and website by 25-66’s In Over Her Head News Director and alleged former sports anchor.

https://nbc25news.com/news/nation-world ... th-episode

It seems the same lack of vision that plagues ROH also has affected management at WEYI-WSMH-WBSF-WTF News.

Deleted User 15331

Re: The worst wrestling promotion ever

Post by Deleted User 15331 » Sun May 30, 2021 10:51 am

Sinklair,
Please get a life and stop bashing 25-66. It's really tiresome.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun May 30, 2021 11:00 am

Thanks Midland. I’ll consider your request when you stop defending Sinclair’s and 25-66’s incompetence

Deleted User 15331

Post by Deleted User 15331 » Sun May 30, 2021 11:28 am

I don't defend them. I refuse to watch any Sinclair property.
You, my friend, are obsessed with 25-66.
Give it a rest.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun May 30, 2021 5:55 pm

Midland: if you don’t watch any Sinclair programming, why are you commenting on a thread involving a topic you claim to have little or no knowledge about?

Your sole purpose is to criticize me. To call me obsessed. To tell me to get a life. Wow, that’s rich.

This is a Radio and TV forum. If you would like to comment on a thread, please do so but keep it on topic.

As an employee I have every right to criticize the horrible management practices of Sinclair Broadcast Group and its local minions. If they don’t like it, I suggest they fix the problems that cause them to get negative press on the Buzzboard and other media outlets.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:27 am

A big wrestling fan Sinklair that isn't low rate and cheap Ring Of Honor they have always been last place when TNA came along and now AEW. How is ROH even still in business as Sinclair is losing money funding ROH just cheap filler late Saturday & Sunday Night, kinda surprised Bally Sports doesn't air repeats throughout the week other than 12AM Friday night. I'm sure Sinclair likes what Jim Cornette has said about them and ROH being the worse wrestling org he has been part of LOL.

I use to be a big wrestling fan mainly WWF/E stop watching when Triple H was always champ and wasn't a fan of the young stars that were coming up John Cena & Randy Orton etc, 2003 I stop watching Raw & Smackdown weekly, and by 2005 stop watching completely and was out of the loop.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

DAC

Post by DAC » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:25 am

MasterB wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:27 am
A big wrestling fan Sinklair that isn't low rate and cheap Ring Of Honor they have always been last place when TNA came along and now AEW. How is ROH even still in business as Sinclair is losing money funding ROH just cheap filler late Saturday & Sunday Night, kinda surprised Bally Sports doesn't air repeats throughout the week other than 12AM Friday night. I'm sure Sinclair likes what Jim Cornette has said about them and ROH being the worse wrestling org he has been part of LOL.

I use to be a big wrestling fan mainly WWF/E stop watching when Triple H was always champ and wasn't a fan of the young stars that were coming up John Cena & Randy Orton etc, 2003 I stop watching Raw & Smackdown weekly, and by 2005 stop watching completely and was out of the loop.
I enjoyed it when I was younger, also. I stopped watching right around the time that the nWo started to become stale, and haven't missed it. So, ROH is foreign to me. A little research shows that any company that isn't called WWE isn't all that great, with only TNT's "All Elite" being the only viable challenger. I miss wrestling being fun. In college me and my friends would watch just to give us a reason to keep gathering on Monday Night's after Monday Night Football would end for the season. Ah, youth.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:21 pm

How about this Ring Of Honor Wrestling matchup: Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic