Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Where Is Lovin

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
MasterB

Where Is Lovin

Post by MasterB » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:12 am

The former TV5 reporter or was that TV12 I know he'll deny it if he sees it. At least no more police disrespect anymore it's quite peaceful without seeing them post anymore I never had Lovin on the foe list.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

kager

Re: Where Is Lovin

Post by kager » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:47 am

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Luke

Post by Luke » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:47 pm

It finally happened?!???!???? :D

Hopefully Sinkclair is next. I'm so tired of hearing about " In Over Her Head News Director and the Shipped In from Out of Town new Sinclair GM."

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:19 pm

Luke: not sure why I’m offending you. Do you support the bad management practices at 25-66? Are you one of the 25-66 managers who anonymously post on the Buzzboard? Do you think the Michigan TV and Radio Buzzboard shouldn’t discuss issues of TV and/or radio?

By the way, I will go away... as soon as the Shipped In from Out of Town new Sinclair GM, the ASSistant GM/Promotions Director, the In Over Her Head News Director, the Director of Declining Sales, and the HR Director/Party Planner either get fired or resign. Am I asking too much for them to do their damned jobs?

Herm

Post by Herm » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:06 pm

Luke wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:47 pm
It finally happened?!???!???? :D

Hopefully Sinkclair is next. I'm so tired of hearing about " In Over Her Head News Director and the Shipped In from Out of Town new Sinclair GM."
I wouldn’t compare Sinklair’s posts to Lovin’s posts. I believe their is a difference between annoying and offensive. While some may find Sinklair’s posts to be annoying (I don’t) I don’t really think there’s anything in there that could be considered offensive. Lovin straight up just called someone a faggot on here. She offered no other response or point of view about broadcasting, she just called someone a disgusting slur.
I, for one, am glad she’s gone.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic