Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I call one-sided BS

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
MasterB

Re: I call one-sided BS

Post by MasterB » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:41 am

I'm surprised you don't go after Sharyl Attkisson Full Measure host Sinklair? I haven't ever watched her not really into Sunday newsmaker type shows from the major networks or local Sunday Talk Shows/public affairs type shows like To The Point that Wood TV airs at 10AM Sunday did air it on Saturday Nights that was more than Wood TV would keep the political $$$ for 2020 election. No one wants to take the Sinclair shows as they do for Hearst TV Matter Of Fact Soledad O'Brian who use to be on CNN, Gray's Full Court Press Greta Van Sustern CNN, Fox News & MSNBC for one hot minute, Matter Of Fact goes headed to headed with Full Measure at 11AM on Sundays WOTV has Matter Of Fact Full Measure on WWMT, Full Court Press is on at 4AM Sundays on WXMI Fox17.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:51 am

Master: I’ve criticized Sharyl’s show in the past. I don’t always agree with her approach but there at least is an attempt by her and her team at balance and presenting facts. She does break some interesting stories and there is a higher production value... especially when compared to Bolling’s show. However, Attikisson believes she’s Sinclair’s version of 60 Minutes... which she most def is not.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:52 am

The best news since March 2020...

https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2021/ ... l-the-plug

There is now at least one person at the Sinclair Death Star that I agree with and has finally seen the light and is doing the right thing. However, Bolling should have lost his job ages ago.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:11 am

Eric Bolling doing a podcast with Brett Favre who also had a scandal of ball photos in his last year in the NFL to Jets in-stadium host Jenn Sterger.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:07 pm

Bolling has found another “news” outlet to spread his misinformation… from little watched Sinclair to little watched NewsMax.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/28/busi ... wsmax.html

I guess NewsMax has the same lax HR vetting. You apparently can (allegedly) sexually harass someone at Fox News, get fired, have the entire incident and investigation written up in newspapers and websites everywhere and Sinclair and NewsMax say this is the “man” they want on their air. Idiots!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic