Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

CW 46 Trump Town Hall

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Realist

Re: CW 46 Trump Town Hall

Post by Realist » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:12 pm

sinklair wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:53 pm
We get daily emails, phone calls, and social media comments from viewers calling us biased. And then our company only reinforces it by airing this town hall filled with softball questions hosted by a partisan hack.

The response from 25-66 management? Crickets.

My company is run by idiots.
While I am, by no means, not defending your managers on Pierson Road at all, ever think that them refusing the corporate mandate of doing these “must run” stories on 25/66 would probably result in them being fired?

We do 💩💩💩 in our office that comes from above that we don’t want to do

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:19 pm

Realist: I am fine with either scenario: that they grow a spine and do what’s right... or quit in opposition of running this crap.

What I’m not OK is that these “managers” who are charged with protecting the well-being of their employees sit by and allow the credibility of the station be run into the ground. If that’s their plan, they should know I’m not going anywhere and will call them out publicly for their mismanagement.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:19 pm

The. “Town Hall” was taped today at COVID central — aka the White House Rose Garden. Why are they delaying running the town hall for more than 24 hours? Let’s just say it gives Sinclair some time for creative editing. The “VP of News” Scott Livingston doesn’t want to show anything that might be embarrassing of the President that can be used against Trump during Thursday’s national debate. Amazing lack of journalistic integrity comes straight from the top.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Interesting behind the scenes drama with Sinclair’s Trump “Town Hall”.

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/21/steaming ... 0-minutes/

Even when Eric Bolling tries to give POTUS an on air blow job, the Orange Man wants to take his ball snd go home when he’s forced to answer real questions by a real journalist (one who’s not been fired for sexy time at Fox News).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic