Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pink Night Palooza

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Pink Night Palooza

Post by sinklair » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:35 pm

Great cause... awkward event... horrible production by 25-66... no social distancing... Women wearing bras on the outside of their clothes... and the Sheriff yelling and giving high fives. Such a cluster... hopefully they raised a lot of money. Another example of why the ASSistant GM/Promotions Director needs to find a new career.

https://www.facebook.com/MidMichiganNow ... 265772000/

sinklair

Re: Pink Night Palooza

Post by sinklair » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:47 am

Nearly two months after the event was held, 25-66 is still airing Pink Night Palooza ads as video preroll on its website encourage people to tune into the October virtual fundraiser.

Does no one at 25-66 pay any attention? (The answer is no, by the way.)

Neither the Shipped In from Out of State new Sinclair GM, the In Over Her Head News Director, the ASSistant GM/Promotions Director or the Director of Declining Sales apparently looks at the website.

I know now that I’ve pointed this out, it will finally be taken care of. No need to thank me. It’ll also result in another flurry of emails and behind closed door meetings. Again, no need to thank me. Just one piece of advice: start doing your damned jobs!

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:13 am

Nothing wrong with police officers playing basketball with the public great way to meet and that police aren't the bad guys which over 90% are good honest cops with a few bad apples Lovin.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:24 am

So now the ASSistant GM/Promotions Director is patting ourselves on the back... calling it the “most successful virtual” Pink Night Palooza EVER! That’s because it’s the only virtual Pink Night Palooza ever. Any wonder why our viewers don’t trust us when we overhype everything???

We should be doing these types of community events because it’s our job and the right thing to do. But our Shipped In from Out of Town new Sinclair GM (much like the former GM/Accountant in Chief/Egomaniac), the ASSistant GM, the Director of Declining Sales and the In Over Her Head News Director try to f-up and muck up these efforts by insisting in trying to make money through third party sponsorships. We never just do the right thing (because that’s the Sinclair way).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic