Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Armstrong Shouldn’t Own TV Stations

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
sinklair

Armstrong Shouldn’t Own TV Stations

Post by sinklair » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:58 am

Yet another reason why Armstrong Williams/David Smith’s lapdog shouldn’t own TV stations. In an article on Patriot Post, he says:

“Mr. President, why do you keep putting yourself in this predicament? Why do you continue to give reporters, who only seek to malign you, the time of day? It just doesn’t make any sense.”

Why should the President answer questions from journalists? Really? And this comes from a guy who owns TV stations and employs reporters. Armstrong has no problem calling for investigations and hard questions for Democrats and liberals... but seems the need to protect the President and his conservative/Republican allies. Under Armstrong Williams an independent/non-biased media is truly dead. Time to shut down 25-66...

sinklair

Re: Armstrong Shouldn’t Own TV Stations

Post by sinklair » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:00 am

And again silence from 25-66’s new GM and the In Over Her Head News Director.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:41 pm

Two Weeks Notice.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Audio: why should I quit? I do my job... and according to my supervisor, I do it well. Now, if they allowed us to do annual performance reviews, here’s what 25-66 station management would receive:

New GM: Incomplete
ASSistant GM/Promotions Director: F (I’d give a lower grade if one was available)
In Over Her Head News Director: F
Director of Declining Sales: -$267,840.56
HR Director/Party Planner: 1 half eaten grilled cheese sandwich and cold tomato soup

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:57 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Armstrong doesn’t want independent journalists to interview President Trump, but he has no problems tossing him softball questions and forcing his local stations to run this one-sided propaganda:

https://nbc25news.com/news/nation-world ... ommunities

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Also interesting editorial choice for 25-66’s In Over Her Head News Director to leave out the fact that WEYI owner Armstrong Williams is the business director for HUD Secretary Ben Carson.

https://nbc25news.com/news/local/video- ... sits-flint

I know Nelly had at least one class on ethics when she received her MASTERS degree at Boston University. She must have slept through it.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:25 pm

And the station is being forced to run oppo-research in our newscasts. Armstrong paid for a poll, made us run it newscasts so it would be a “business expense” then handed the data over to Trump’s re-election campaign:

https://nbc25news.com/news/local/mid-mi ... r-pandemic

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:42 pm

When your contract runs out they probably won't renew because of the slander you post on here!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:17 pm

Dudley: they don’t know who I am. It’s quite comical watching them try to figure out who’s posting then running into their office. They need proof to fire me and they don’t have it since I do everything off the clock and with non-station devices (sorry Marc and Chris...)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic