Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ginger Zee (NBC 25)

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
matt1

Ginger Zee (NBC 25)

Post by matt1 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Story of former WEYI NBC 25's Ginger Zee (on ABC's "Good Morning America") on depression: https://www.etonline.com/abc-meteorolog ... pts-152912

audiophile

Re: Ginger Zee (NBC 25)

Post by audiophile » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:01 pm

I'm glad she is talking about it.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:18 pm

If she helps someone - anyone - by sharing her story, it's worth it. Kudos to her!

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:40 pm

Ginger is such a sweetheart! Bless her! I had know idea she was going through this. I'm very happy she sought help.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:12 am

I saw an article on Ginger Zee on FTVLive about her battle with depression last year at this time and also a couple of months ago as well. Good for her to speaking up on the matter and Dak as well, Skip Clueless needs to learn and not say heartless things what he said about Dak and not having compassion for him and his battle with depression when his older brother killing himself in Apr. Skip hasn't apologized and Fox has made a statement and has talked to Skip about his comments they should fire Skip for what he said Skip Cluesless went way too far.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:02 pm

MasterB wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:12 am
I saw an article on Ginger Zee on FTVLive about her battle with depression last year at this time and also a couple of months ago as well. Good for her to speaking up on the matter and Dak as well, Skip Clueless needs to learn and not say heartless things what he said about Dak and not having compassion for him and his battle with depression when his older brother killing himself in Apr. Skip hasn't apologized and Fox has made a statement and has talked to Skip about his comments they should fire Skip for what he said Skip Cluesless went way too far.
Yep. Fuck Skip Bayless.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:44 pm

Brian: not sure why the hate...

I think it’s great that someone like Ginger Zee — who has worked extremely hard to get from Flint to the national news in meteorology which was at the tine largely a male-dominated profession — can use her platform to talk about mental illness/depression and encourage others that it’s alright to seek help.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic