Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump treated differently

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Trump treated differently

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:20 am

Leave it to Dave Blondie, who Deputy Bill said he passed the proverbial broken Sinclair torch to, to show his true colors (irony intended).

In a social media post, he wrote:

“I was able to get up close and personal last night with Air Force One. Something I will never forget. I don’t care who the President is, this is all about the office and history.”

First, anyone who gets “up close and personal” with an inanimate object should get a room.

Second, who cares what story anybody in the media is covering that day other than that person?

Third, you “don’t care who the president is” while Trump is in office. How do you think statement would have played out if Barack Insane Obama we’re still in office? Since Trump is in office the dumb Dems give people a pass for criticizing the president. If this statement had been said under Obummer, Blondie would be called a racist.

Different people, different standards.

The media and dumb Dems are in it together. Without double standards they would not have standards at all.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic