Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another - What the Swamp Media don't tell you.

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Deleted User 12047

Re: Another - What the Swamp Media don't tell you.

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:18 am

Do I have a bridge to sell you... I'll bet you thought thousands of ANTIFA rioters were coming in buses to bust up your town too, didn't you?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:21 am

You might not want to believe everything you read on the internet. I’m going to start with any post by R....

M Auvergne a little investigating before posting false information.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Ohhh good comeback!

This post once again has nothing to do with Flint-Saginaw TV... and everything with R’s political agenda... just saying...

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:04 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:36 am
RS: And you have factual information that is contrary ?? LOL
Let me know when they show up.. I'll meet you and bring a tin foil hat for you

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:20 am

R: do do realize that there’s a similar meme with RNC talking points. Doesn’t help your credibility.

Plus you conveniently forget, I work for Sinclair Broadcast Group. The same owners that employ Eric Bolling, who was fired by Fox News for sending d*ck pics to female employees. That might be a problem for other companies, but not Sinclair!

Bolling also covered a White House news conference this week and took a selfie wearing a face mask with “Trump” on it. A breach of non-partisan news ethics. Not a problem for Sinclair!

https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2020/ ... s-sinclair

So you can call me the “liberal media” all you want. It just shows how little you truly watch or know about how local TV stations are run. You just end up looking foolish.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:30 am

Here’s another thing the “Swamp Media” won’t tell you... Fox Network wanting a government bailout to save shows like “The Masked Singer”.

https://www.nexttv.com/news/exclusive-t ... m-congress

It’s amazing the outrage over government handouts to billion dollar companies only comes when it’s a non-Fox story.

Luckily for R, I’m here to provide him truly “fair and balanced” news. I’ll be your “trusted source” for “coverage you can count on” for “Mid-Michigan News NOW!”

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:40 pm

Fox News isn't a liberal news outlet I don't believe that it is state-run as the leftist would say and believe. Fox News is right of center you do have Tucker, Hannity, Judge Jean, etc that are on Trump's jockstrap and that he can do no wrong in their eyes with the softball questions to him. CNN lost its way when Jeff Zucker took over it was liberal but was trying to be fair at least 10 or 11 years ago.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:15 am

R: nice pivot. Still don’t see your outrage over taxpayer subsidies for shows like Fox’s The Masked Singer.

I’m starting to think you’re really not a conservative after all. Maybe you’re one of the lefties you claim to despise. Time for you’re coming out party! You and Lovin will make a great couple!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:51 am

So you are OK with government handouts now? Got it. You seem to be the hypocrite. Not judging. You do you, boo.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:34 am

It seems you are the one who doesn’t get it. Stupid is as stoopid does.

The fact is your beloved Fox network is part of the swamp media you say you despise. They are fine with the government handouts as long as they go to Fox, but not other broadcasters whom you in your sole opinion are left-leaning. You’re a hypocrite when you only apply those standards to those you disagree with but don’t hold yourself to those same standards. Chew on that, R, before responding...

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:18 pm

R: I have a job. I’d suggest if you are interested in changing the “Swamp Media” you care so much about, that you apply to CNN. Do what I’m doing at 25-66, advocating change from within.

Here’s the link to apply: https://www.warnermediacareers.com/sear ... 4&ac=19299

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:47 pm

R: go back and reread your diatribes. It’s clear you care about the “Swamp Media” otherwise you wouldn’t be obsessing about it. So let me help you. It’s clear you want to be one of us!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic