Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Boyce Hydro

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
matt1

Boyce Hydro

Post by matt1 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:25 pm

Boyce Hydro (Sanford & Edenville Dams) should be put to Freeland, MI prison for the rest of his life without parole!!! :twisted: :evil: >: :horns

audiophile

Re: Boyce Hydro

Post by audiophile » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:02 am

I completely disagree.

AG Nessel and EGLE(DNR) leaders should be put in prison for fining and suing dam owners for lowering lake levels because it "hurt the rights of fresh water mussels".

Had lake levels been lowered like the owners had been doing previously the dam would have survived as had for nearly 100 years.

Let not forget the state of Michigan recently inspected the dams and said they were in fair condition. They state was only upset about them lowering it.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:15 am

Absolutely. I had to laugh when the Governor said she going to get the bottom* of it by having EGLE investigate the matter.

The same environmentalist wackos that caused it were going to investigate it?

Others have been calling for an independent investigation.

*Get the to bottom? I think you already did in more than one way...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:31 am

Lee Mueller is a whacko. He should be in prison.

This was nothing but an investor buying something without due diligence, then playing the "Conservative Victim" card when he realized he purchased a turd.

I swear, there are people here who can't wait to blame government for the failures of every fool...

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-envir ... y-followed

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:09 pm

I went to trouble of reading all the documents the state filed. The state is clearly at fault for this specific failure.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:47 pm

R: If Lansing is a “massive failure”, Washington is ground zero for everything wrong with politics these days... especially the Orange Man with all the best people.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:00 pm

R: you need to find better pictures. But glad you’re finding the humor in human misery.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:52 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:09 am
AG Nessel and EGLE(DNR) leaders should be put in prison for fining and suing dam owners for lowering lake levels because it "hurt the rights of fresh water mussels".
I agree. It's your typical Leftist Diversion to shed responsibility, on to others, instead of manning up. And...media goes right along with it.
Singapore will welcome you any time your ready. It seems more your pace.

Here in the United States, we have a structure and government. Don't like incompetent people? Vote to better your schools.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic