Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sinclair supports Black Lives Matter

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Dudley

Re: Sinclair supports Black Lives Matter

Post by Dudley » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:19 pm

You must mean MIKE SCHRAMM The ASS!

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:28 am

Lovin: Absolutely. Quickest way to get to the top at 25-66 is to throw people under the bus.

Schramm didn’t deserve to be treated the way he was let go. Was he perfect? Hardly. But he actually stood up to the egomaniac/former accountant in chief, Lame Michaelsen and Sinclair about the unethical crap they were making us run. It resulted in him getting fired for not towing the company line. But I have much more respect for Schramm for standing up to them than I do the people who let him go or stood quietly by.

Tell me one positive thing that the station and the in over her head News Director have done in the year since “the purge”...

Nothing!!!

Morale has plummeted... as have the already bad ratings and revenue. We’ve lost good people like Jamie Kagol, Jeanna Trotman, Joel Feick, and many others behind the scenes that made 25-66 actually a fun place to work at. Now Sinclair continue to drag us down.

I just hope Neille goes soon... and is thrown under the bus just like she did to others.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:36 am

A great article about the diversity problem facing publishing and broadcasting companies these days:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/04/opin ... NFL+Season

While women have been promoted to the ranks of GM and News Director, very few persons of color have been promoted to those ranks. And when it comes to corporate management, forget about it. More needs to be done.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic