Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bill Harris' career, a lifetime of cop-supporting

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
lovinlife101

Re: Bill Harris' career, a lifetime of cop-supporting

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:27 pm

MasterB wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:01 pm
A lot of the police have spoken out on George Floyd's death time to arrest the other 3 that stood by and did nothing. Now with smartphones, you're seeing it more than you did 20 or 30 years ago were all it was and I said they said type matter.
Cop corruption isn’t getting worse. It’s simply being revealed. Years ago, without smartphones, nobody saw this because it wasn’t captured on video.

Record every police encounter you have. Do not answer any of their questions. They are trying to get you to incriminate yourself. Ask for an attorney.

It’s a shame the media that is supposed to be critical and skeptical of those in power do the most in turning a blind eye and downright cheering for them. Mr. Harris is a perfect example. He’s a cop worshipper.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:22 am

Record every police encounter you have. Do not answer any of their questions. They are trying to get you to incriminate yourself. Ask for an attorney.
With being an EMT on an Ambulance Service for 8+ yrs and a Firefighter for 15 yrs, being exposed, and working with all forms Police (State, County, & Local), I find your assessment and opinion is totally ABSURD. YES.....there are bad apples but to make a blanket statement they are all bad, is without foundation and your uneducated OPINION.

The Swamp Media only covers stories that are in concert to their narratives and agendas. Investigative Journalism will only take place if it is to their liking or directives. Look at what they cover in the last few years. Nuff said.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:05 am

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:22 am
With being an EMT on an Ambulance Service for 8+ yrs and a Firefighter for 15 yrs, being exposed, and working with all forms Police (State, County, & Local), I find your assessment and opinion is totally ABSURD. YES.....there are bad apples but to make a blanket statement they are all bad, is without foundation and your uneducated OPINION.

The Swamp Media only covers stories that are in concert to their narratives and agendas. Investigative Journalism will only take place if it is to their liking or directives. Look at what they cover in the last few years. Nuff said.

It's nobody's job but by my own to take care of myself.

Cops plant evidence. Cops lie. Cops trick people into false confessions. Cops brutalize black people. <------- Ah, see what I did there?

Cops want to arrest people. Prosecutors want people convicted. Whether they're justified in arresting or getting the right people convicted is none of their concern.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Cops plant evidence. Cops lie. Cops trick people into false confessions. Cops brutalize black people. <------- Ah, see what I did there?

Cops want to arrest people. Prosecutors want people convicted. Whether they're justified in arresting or getting the right people convicted is none of their concern.
That is true for SOME cops

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:34 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:28 pm

That is true for SOME cops
There’s no room for bad cops.

There’s no room for bad pilots, politicians, or astronauts.

Time to fire all the bad ones. Might have a handful left.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:24 pm

There’s no room for bad cops.

There’s no room for bad pilots, politicians, or astronauts.

Time to fire all the bad ones. Might have a handful left.
I would agree with you on this.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:34 am

This thread still has nothing to do with Flint broadcasting and should be in political potpourri

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:49 am

This thread still has nothing to do with Flint broadcasting and should be in political potpourri
Partially true, other than the Swamp Media is coddling up with the thugsters.

RE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-eSl_dJIjM

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:21 pm

After seeing all the past, present, and soon to be future police brutality, just remember, Bill Harris gave all these jerks carte blanche (look it up).

He promoted these pigs blindly. Anytime sweeps came along it was another opportunity for Deputy Bill "Hotrod" Harris to feature his cop buddies that couldn't do anything wrong.

Journalists are supposed to hold the powerful accountable. He did the exact opposite. He provided free positive public relations for them.

I've been saying this for years, and now people are finally seeing it.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:37 am

Yes, people are finally seeing you for what you are, Lovin: a hateful, little troll who derails every conversation into a rant against Bill Harris or anti-LGBTQ stance. You are pathetic. Don’t believe me? Ask literally everybody.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:12 pm

sinklair wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:37 am
Yes, people are finally seeing you for what you are, Lovin: a hateful, little troll who derails every conversation into a rant against Bill Harris or anti-LGBTQ stance. You are pathetic. Don’t believe me? Ask literally everybody.
What you won't see is Bill's coverage of the police department in Minneapolis being disbanded, the cop who killed George Floyd and the other cops who watched the murder, or any other negative cop story. Only this time, he's not being paid for it.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:10 pm

He’s not being paid for it because he’s not working. Pretty hard to change the news narrative when he’s sitting on the beach growing his salt and pepper goatee.

But keep taking pot shots at your former coworkers at 25-66, Lovin.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:17 am

sinklair wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:10 pm
He’s not being paid for it because he’s not working. Pretty hard to change the news narrative when he’s sitting on the beach growing his salt and pepper goatee.

But keep taking pot shots at your former coworkers at 25-66, Lovin.
Like I’ve always said, I’ve never worked there and never will.

Second, “semi-retirement” must be nice.

Who else gets to not work there and still get prominently featured on the website? How many secrets does he know there?

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:49 am

You sound jealous Lovin. Move on and get a hobby.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:54 am

sinklair wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:49 am
You sound jealous Lovin. Move on and get a hobby.
Wouldn't be surprised if the Bill Harris bio is left up indefinitely (look it up). Not like anything else gets updated on the website.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic