Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This person makes for a bad experience here.

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Musicrewired

Re: This person makes for a bad experience here.

Post by Musicrewired » Sun May 03, 2020 11:54 pm

I’m not a victim. Everything I do sexually is consensual.

There are many kinds of victims. You apparently choose whatever fits at the given moment.

So, in short, there's no standard there, or any discernible added value. It's really, as you alluded to earlier, about the attention.

Ostensibly, we're in a broadcasting message board. I'll respect it as such. You'll obviously continue with a hybrid of pseudo-angst about, among other things, the police, politicians, meteorologists, and an all-consuming fascination in the perceived shortcomings of Bill Harris, blending with an obsessive self-interest in your sexual opinions.

If MW doesn't feel the need to reign in your rambling, so be it. That obviously livens up your day. It is clear, though, that there's not a lot of substance in what you've brought to most any subject.

Musicrewired

Re: This person makes for a bad experience here.

Post by Musicrewired » Tue May 05, 2020 1:54 am

I certainly do. As far as the "ignorant" assertion, I'd have to defer to your expert knowledge on the subject. You can continue with your "I know you are, but what am I?" level of conversation indefinitely. That's what you do.

I also didn't call for your banishment from here, either. It would serve no purpose, since the best recourse is not to silence you, but to let you carry on playing the "hey, look at me" game for all to see. Even though your overall value in a broadcasting message board is questionable, since, as I said, you've provided negligible substance in most topics, it's not my place to interfere in your attempts to make some sort of contribution.

Keep on letting the world know what you think, and, if nothing else, we'll all be just a little bit older after reading it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic