Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Conklin Leaving?!?!

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Musicrewired

Re: Conklin Leaving?!?!

Post by Musicrewired » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:51 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:14 pm

It’ll be an in-over-their-head first timer who will tow the company line. Likely a former assistant sales manager from Walgreens.
That's "toe" the line, unless this is reference to a Sinclair water-ski team or other such abstract line of thought.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:21 am

Well Sinclair finally put out a news release that Chad was becoming KOMO’s new GM:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 36227.html

You only put out a press release for one of two reasons: (a) for it to be picked up by other media outlets or (b) to appease an egomaniac.

Well, none of the local papers cared to write an article about Conklin’s so-called promotion after running 25-66 into the ground... so that will be a blow to the egomaniac in chief.

The last GM who ran KOMO and left for LA had significant news coverage in the local papers and trade websites by comparison.

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:29 pm

sinklair wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:21 am
Well Sinclair finally put out a news release that Chad was becoming KOMO’s new GM:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-release ... 36227.html

You only put out a press release for one of two reasons: (a) for it to be picked up by other media outlets or (b) to appease an egomaniac.

Well, none of the local papers cared to write an article about Conklin’s so-called promotion after running 25-66 into the ground... so that will be a blow to the egomaniac in chief.

The last GM who ran KOMO and left for LA had significant news coverage in the local papers and trade websites by comparison.
I’m sure your ex GM is crying crocodile tears because the Flint Urinal didn’t do a story on his departure.
He’ll be crying all the way to the top.

Stink. Enjoy your many stops to nowhere during your long and miserable career.

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:32 pm

Oh, Beer.

Hopefully on “one of my many stops” we’ll get to work together. I’d love to be your boss one day. Imagine all the fun we/I would have helping educate you!

Beerbong

Post by Beerbong » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:13 pm

sinklair wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:32 pm
Oh, Beer.

Hopefully on “one of my many stops” we’ll get to work together. I’d love to be your boss one day. Imagine all the fun we/I would have helping educate you!
Yeah, that would be great, but I don’t think dishwashers are ever in charge of anything but cleaning dishes..

sinklair

Post by sinklair » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:07 am

Beer: I don’t judge (unlike you). If you’re happy washing dishes, I’m happy for you. You need to live your best life... just make sure you and your only friend stay six feet apart and wash your hand frequently. Love ya, buddy.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:26 am

I like the "Oh, Beer" statement. Was just missing an exclamation point. Oh, Beer! Yay!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic