Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

They have gone mad.

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Beerbong

Re: They have gone mad.

Post by Beerbong » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:12 am

sinklair wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:45 am
Not really. We’re focused on reporting good, actionable information focused on empowering our viewers to keep themselves and their families safe. We’re setting aside competitive differences with our colleagues to work together to show the various impacts on our viewers. You just like to post on a broadcasting forum about how much you dislike broadcasting.

Things may be far from perfect (especially in my own shop), but I’m impressed on how reporters and photographers at all the stations are working hard to provide responsible coverage.

I‘ll call out 25-66 management when they don’t do the things to support their workers. And when things go right, I’ll recognize that too.

Too bad others here can’t get past their personal vendettas.
Now that’s the Stink I love!
Are they still treating you poorly? Even during the COVID-19 scare?

km1125

Re: They have gone mad.

Post by km1125 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:56 am

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:02 am
Too bad others here can’t get past their personal vendettas.
Because we can't get past the Bias and Agenda's of these six:

Somebody didn't so their research very well. Whoever made that graphic makes it look like GE owns Comcast as well as NBC and Universal, which is not true. Comcast has been the majority owner of NBC/Universal for almost 10 years and bought out GE's portion of NBC/Universal entirely in 2012 or 2013. I don't think GE has any ownership position in those company anymore and never (as far as I know) had one in Comcast either.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic