Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

They have gone mad.

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

They have gone mad.

Post by R Bedell » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:45 pm

All three local Drive By Media broadcasters can't seem to find anything else, than this corona-virus BS. Spinning it from every angle possible. Oh for the Love of God, stop this madness. :shock:

R Bedell

Re: They have gone mad.

Post by R Bedell » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Things aren’t closing because “the media” made people scared.
ROTF..LMAO :lol :lol :lol

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:24 am

But attacking local reporters who are informing people of what’s happening in local communities isn’t going to end this pandemic any faster.
These same reporters will NEVER end this madness. They just keep pouring gas on and fanning the flames.

Like I said before, one is either part of the problem, or part of the solution.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:45 pm

This madness is escalating to new levels of insanity. During my 9 years as an EMT on a Ambulance Service, dealing with the deadly HIV virus, didn't create this hysteria, and media fear mongering. Un-Frickin-believable.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:53 am

Restricting your travel, shutting down private businesses, violating your freedom of assembly, the Nazis also said it was for your own good.
That is true.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Healthcare professionals are not making these decisions. Politicians are
True, along with the Fear Mongering Media, that influences these brain dead Politicians.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:20 am

I’m constantly surprised with the lack of brain cells exhibited by some posters on the Buzzboard.

I’m pretty sure R, Lovin, and Beer meet weekly to discuss the Kennedy Assassination, contrails, UFOs, Elvis living in West Michigan, the Sandy Hook mass shootings, 9/11, Barack Obama’s birth, Jeffrey Epstein’s death, anti-vaxxers, global warming, and that the Earth is flat.

You all deserve each other. However I still hope that none of you or your families become ill with the Coronavirus and that people take precautions to prevent the worse of this disease.
Obviously, YOU are part of the problem.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:02 am

Too bad others here can’t get past their personal vendettas.
Because we can't get past the Bias and Agenda's of these six:

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:12 pm

Does much matter, the jist of it is............Six News Corporations own the majority of the news outlets, and that is scary.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic